Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Dealextreme - hurry up already!

Hi everyone

I currently have 20+ items in 4 different orders on stand by.

I placed all 4 orders in the 30th of March and none have shipped yet.
If in after 20 days they`re still in Hong Kong, i want a refund.

Are you guys waitting too long for yours aswell?

Regards

Blord

That pretty standard at DX. Anything between 1 and 2 month for delivery is normal. The packages also stacked up at the Chinese postoffice. They sent the whole bunch in one time.
See what I got in one day. They are ordered at different time.

pakjes.jpg

Last edited:

Tonga

Relax man, this is normal DX experience:). They will keep you posted.

That pretty standard at DX. Anything between 1 and 2 month for delivery is normal. The packages also stacked up at the Chinese postoffice. They sent the whole bunch in one time.
See what I got in one day. They are ordered at different time.

pakjes.jpg

Relax man, this is normal DX experience:). They will keep you posted.

A month is just ridiculous xP

The previous times i bought from dealextreme were very fast, it only took 3 days to ship and 1 week to arrive, so this seems to long for me :p

Oh and blord, one time i got 3 times that in just over a week! I had to go back home and bring the car :beer:

Same, here to confirm the above! some orders take over 2 month with me sometimes! really really crazy shipping times!

If you realy need something don't order from delextreme but i allways like to order something and then forget about the order and then if it finally does come in it feels like i get a suprise :p

forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

lol

greetings,,

jimdt7

The last time i ordered from DX it took more than a month to arrive !

Jim

Last edited:
Last time I ordered from DX, they stole $20 from me. Claimed to have shipped something and the post office never received it. Since then I stopped buying from them.

didnt someone say while back that they just send everything on a boat in a giant container... so you could get lucky and have it take 3 weeks or unlucky and get 2 months. i was an unlucky one but it arrived

hahaha same thing with me I really forget when and what I have ordered :D :D:D:D and surpriseeeeeeee a package :D

Same, here to confirm the above! some orders take over 2 month with me sometimes! really really crazy shipping times!

If you realy need something don't order from delextreme but i allways like to order something and then forget about the order and then if it finally does come in it feels like i get a suprise :p

lol

greetings,,

I like to use DX as a "buy now and forget about it, and then get surprised with a random package" sort of deal.
Recently I needed a battery and charger combo, so I made an order, expecting to receive the package in a month or so.
Three weeks went by without them shipping the item... So I canceled the order and bought a better product from Larry here on LPF ;)
I know that this is standard practice at DX, but it seems like bad business.

I understand that it takes quite awhile to move something from China to the US, but taking that long to actually get the item in the mail AFTER you took the buyers money is just bad. I myself would feel horrible if I took more than a few days to package and ship something...

Last edited:

lol

greetings,,

That NEVER happenned to me :wtf: maybe because I leave in Europe?

Well, it is a suprise, unless your´re not at home when the mailman comes. That means going to the postoffice and waiting half an hour in line. You even have time to figure out what you ordered two months before... what a suprise :D

I like to use DX as a "buy now and forget about it, and then get surprised with a random package" sort of deal.
Recently I needed a battery and charger combo, so I made an order, expecting to receive the package in a month or so.
Three weeks went by without them shipping the item... So I canceled the order and bought a better product from Larry here on LPF ;)
I know that this is standard practice at DX, but it seems like bad business.

I understand that it takes quite awhile to move something from China to the US, but taking that long to actually get the item in the mail AFTER you took the buyers money is just bad. I myself would feel horrible if I took more than a few days to package and ship something...

Just the opposite with me :crackup:

I think the trick here is to order one item per order. If you order 7+ per order like i did they seem to loose interest and attend smaller orders first. Something like that.
They must get thousands of orders each day!
The longest it took to arrive stuff from them was 2 weeks, until now.

Yeah... My bad, didn't read the posts above me that said basically the same thing.

A business, in my opinion, should be fluid. If business is good (read: tons of consistent orders) you hire more people and expand.

That may be true, my order only had batteries and a charger though. Makes me wonder if they were out of stock.

Yeah... My bad, didn't read the posts above me that said basically the same thing.

A business, in my opinion, should be fluid. If business is good (read: tons of consistent orders) you hire more people and expand.

That may be true, my order only had batteries and a charger though. Makes me wonder if they were out of stock.

Speaking of batts and chargers.. Among my orders, there are 2 Sanyo 2600mA batteries ... yes DX now sells those 2600mA and 3100mA batteries. The price for the sanyos were abou ~6 each and the others were ~10 each. The price seems right and they seem legit. Lets see if they`re a scam wich i doubt.
I order from them because i thought it would be quicker :whistle:

Ok weird! I live in europe too you know ;) but the suprise is really in how much you order.. I've been ordering from them since 2006 or so. And i buy lots of stuff for friends and my own.. Suprising to see which orders come in first! You just never know! (like blord stated)

I dont really know how much you ordered from them but lets say you ordered for 100$+ things its like winning a lotery if you get all your stuff within two weeks! I even had orders that still were pending after two months which ive cancelled!

However ive been a customer for dx for so long now and ordered so unbelievably much crap there that the customer seems to help me very nice now! I got two faultive chargers last week opened a ticket -> two days later new items shipped without a discussion. They know i am not lying to them bevause i never complain about orders unless there absolutely DOA

Greetings,,

Just the opposite with me :crackup:

I think the trick here is to order one item per order. If you order 7+ per order like i did they seem to loose interest and attend smaller orders first. Something like that.
They must get thousands of orders each day!
The longest it took to arrive stuff from them was 2 weeks, until now.

Last edited: