Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

DarkLasers

I'm busting Tyler's right now helping people link to his bull$hit. :na:

My browser is just screwed up. IE7 had tons of issues and FF cleared some up, but its still not right. I just got Win7 but my piece of crap laptop wont handle it. I really need a new laptop but its not going to happen anytime to soon.

Yeah me too. I can post the links, thats no problem. I just need someone to suggest the right ones because I don't feel like reading all over again. But I will if I must

Yeah double post ;p

You can click on the link in my sig for Tyler quotes LOL.

Yeah double post ;p

You can click on the link in my sig for Tyler quotes LOL.

I'll have to set a time tonight to look at everything. I'll start with your sig. I'm taking my mom out to dinner and when I come back I will hit the books

Niko when I offered to animate it for you it would have been way better than that POS :p jk

Edit: I was going to use Flash and animate the sabers and scroll the lettering and make the two move their mouths. It would have been cool for them both to speak the lines. Ah sorry I'm just bored tonight.

Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it, Do it,

And Niko, that made me cream

daguin

We have completely hijacked Yobresal's thread.

Do you want us to mak a new thread for this stuff Yobresal?

I have another member coming out of the woodwork with the reports that show his dead laser probably wasn't his own fault

Peace,
dave.

I'm sure yobresal won't mind. It's too late if he does though, but he is probably stilllaughing at niko's pics

T_J, why is it that the British guy is always cast as the villain in American films? :p Also, Chrome will solve all your browser woes...

I just did the voice overs myself. The computer voices are great but they just dont yell and scream like me. Ill message niko and give him the audio files to let me know how it is.

T_J, why is it that the British guy is always cast as the villain in American films? :p Also, Chrome will solve all your browser woes...

We Americans love to cast foreigners as villains.

Jason Statham always plays a good guy. Well...a bad ass good guy.

My problems go way beyond browsers LOL.

I've needed to reformat for a long time, but my HD is on its last legs and I dont know if it can handle it. Plus its a 10 year old 900mhz laptop so it will be a boat anchor soon anyway.

mfo

We Americans love to cast foreigners as villains.

Jason Statham always plays a good guy. Well...a bad ass good guy.

My problems go way beyond browsers LOL.

I've needed to reformat for a long time, but my HD is on its last legs and I dont know if it can handle it. Plus its a 10 year old 900mhz laptop so it will be a boat anchor soon anyway.

When it dies, send it to dOvetastic Microwave Theater to microwave for your viewing pleasure!

YouTube - dovetastic's Channel

Hey Niko, could you make that animated gif a bit smaller? So it would fit nicely in a signature?