Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Custom 405 nm laser transit

Wood ≠ Aluminum

Don't triple post, use the
edit.gif
button.

Last edited:

What I linked is lamb's tongue, look it up. They also call it an ogee curve sometimes. So do you just want the edges chamfered then?

ProD_ChamferEdge.gif

And you do understand that aluminum is not wood right? You don't just take a knife to aluminum.

Him and I are on Skype figuring this out. Should have a good layout by the end of the night, if not the end of this call.

Looks good! Is there a plate on the bottom that can be removed for battery replacement?

That's the clear piece on top in the back. Won't actually be clear though.

Is there a tripod hole as well? We have to discuss room for mounts, in getting 2 3-axis mounts for the mirror and cube. I'll forward you the dimensions.

Yes there is a mounting hole in the bottom. OK, we can check out the mounting once the you get me the dimensions.

And the.dimensions are 2x3x6.25

Last edited:
Everything on my end is ordered and accounted for. I'll get all diodes pressed and electronics worked with upon arrival. Will update at that time.

Things are looking good so far. Enjoying this for the most part.

Stay tuned!

Can anyon build two 500 mw lasers combined into one beam. hosts can be separate but opticaly aligned . both hosts mounted on common chassis . a theaded hole in bottom for camera stand
Anyone up for the challange?

High quality optics are very important. Don't scrimp when it comes to the optics.