Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CrazyJays Review of the Radiant Alpha meter

DJNY

He rep´d himself twice :na:

Edit: Jay (the crazy one :crackup:), I hope to see you back soon! Your opinion was always a nice or funny read and you remind me of my favorite smurf

HBYi9F30_Pxgen_r_Ax700.jpg

Last edited:

:wtf: is this??? I read it and it appears I need a drink. :p
LPF is slowly turning into a pack of dogs ready to kill each other.
One slip and you're in the pit.
HMike

dnar

Down here we call it a Brain Fart.

I'll be honest, I am thinking of calling it a day.

Last edited:

daguin

:wtf: is this??? I read it and it appears I need a drink. :p
LPF is slowly turning into a pack of dogs ready to kill each other.
One slip and you're in the pit.
HMike

It's a lot better than back when we had to fight it out until someone quit or c0ld finally took action. Those fights were the main reason that some of the experienced veterans stopped posting here.

IMNHO you cannot begin to compare what this is to what we used to have to go through

Even they come back from time-to-time, now that those dragged out flame wars are gone. Unfortunately, the transition from being a "self-moderated" forum to being a moderated forum has been tougher for some. :(

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

dnar

As have I.

It is strange that a lawyer would post such threats....

I thought Jay was ok until today.

Things

Thats enough bickering please, I don't want to have to close this thread in case there is any HELPFUL questions/comments or info that anyone wants to add to the review.

Thats enough bickering please, I don't want to have to close this thread in case there is any HELPFUL questions/comments or info that anyone wants to add to the review.

Thank you Things. Glad someone finally said something.

But the review thread is destroyed... you might as well delete it.

It's purpose has been compromised. It has been nothing but a play ground for those members.

Well I am interested in this meter based solely on this review. I wish it were in stock. Anyone have an ETA?

dnar

I PM'd Mario about his meter last night, he is waiting on zeroing pots from China. He has no idea when they are expected.

My guess? Soon.

I am keen also, not because it is cheep, neither Jerry or Kenom respond to my purchase inquiries and I need an LPM now. Strange.