Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CrazyJays Review of the Radiant Alpha meter

Saying someone needs to get laid is not meant to be offensive, it just means that they need to loosen up. I even said I need to get laid!

Morgan

I was also only commenting on my, very real, need to get laid, not CJs, if that was the impression you got Prototype?

I'd like to see the public apology if there's a link though please csshih?

M
:)

Whoa I've been telling Jay he needs some action for over a year. He knows I'm only screwing with him. I would never say something about someone that I would not say to their face. Like Giorge said, everyone can use some action. Its not an insult, its a fact.

banning someone after he makes a public apology, then making fun of him when he can't post? am I the only one who sees this as wrong?

Jay will be back, and we'll all have a big laugh.

When someone tells me that I need to get "laid" I usually crack up and tell them " ya your probably right I do."
I always need to get laid weather I need it or not!

I have never thought telling someone they need to get laid was bad.

question.

why ban someone if they're just going to have a laugh about it when they come back?

Dude I've been banned 3 times. Came back and continued to make jokes and laugh my arss off. Its only the internet. If you are going to make forum drama effect your real life, then I'd say you had issues. For the most part its all chits and giggles to me. If people want to pout, and get all offended, then they deserve their sack busted. Give me a break, its a freakin forum, not real life. I guess people get confused sometimes, but its not my problem. Is it?

WTF We are all having a laugh, and now its back to drama.

I had a chance to go back 2 years ago, they made a good offer until I found out I would have to move to Battle Mtn. That killed the deal.

Winnemucca didn't have too much to do, so we went to Reno or Tahoe on my days off. Always went to Hot August Nights.

I don't think I know Danny or Kelly, where did they work at?

Danny kinda went here and there, but Kelly was te safty manager of that gold mine, pretty sure she still is. She is one mean as bi*ch. She beat my little cousin so bad the baby sitter called the cops... Psyco lady, avoid her if ya find yourself there!