Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CrazyJays Review of the Radiant Alpha meter

Just a speculation, but I'm sure it has something to do with Jerry. Dont quote me though. He probably bitched one too many times.

The dude needs to get laid. Also he is taking this forum waaay to seriously.

daguin

Just a speculation, but I'm sure it has something to do with Jerry. Dont quote me though. He probably bitched one too many times.

The people involved in the argument have the least credibility in these actions. However, if several members report a post and it looks like this one

http://laserpointerforums.com/f63/objection-57015-2.html#post806618

Plan on taking some time off ;)

Peace,
dave

daguin

So are we looking at a tempa or perma?

He's just taking a two week vacation now. This is not his first offense. He got two days last time. If it happens again after he comes back, it will be an extended vacation.

He thought that he was doing a good thing. I do NOT know if it was a good thing or not. I just know that the way he did it is not acceptable. :(

He is a pain in the a$$, but I have trouble seeing this place without him. For me, he is part of the "fabric" of LPF.

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
I can go along with this, I agree with T_J, I think he needs to get layed :crackup:

He's just taking a two week vacation now. This is not his first offense. He got two days last time. If it happens again after he comes back, it will be an extended vacation.

He thought that he was doing a good thing. I do NOT know if it was a good thing or not. I just know that the way he did it is not acceptable. :(

He is a pain in the a$$, but I have trouble seeing this place without him. For me, he is part of the "fabric" of LPF.

Peace,
dave

:crackup: Almost sounds like you meant I was "bitchy" and I need to get "laid"..:crackup::crackup:

Jerry

:crackup: Almost sounds like you meant I was "bitchy" and I need to get "laid"..:crackup::crackup:

Jerry

Doesn't everyone need to get laid? :thinking:

I know I need to get laid, I only get it once a month if I need it or not!:D

:crackup::crackup::crackup:.... ROFL

Jerry

It's snowing here and as I watch the neighbor cleaning of her car, I am thinking "nice ass" might be doable, and I hate the bitch! :eg:

I need help or to get laid!:whistle:

Total rejection is when you go to masturbate and your hand falls asleep!:banghead:

Wow, you poor bast*rd. After 3 or 4 days I become very bitchy. If you think I'm bad here, you should see me grumbling around the house, LOL. My girlfriend is good and takes the cue.