Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CONTEST...Win an LPC-826 NOW GOING THRU MAY 25th

it isn't about tools. or even how great you project is. it is about getting back to the hobby side of things. if lots more tutorials are made then that will encourage others to try.

the prize isn't a million bucks... it is only an LPC-826 lol.

michael.

Exactly like what my submission will be, just playing around to make something cool. The prize would just be a bonus to everybody saying that a persons submission was the coolest of those entered :)

lets say i used a random laser module and heatsink but built a totally original laser effect. would that be a valid entry?

The above also applies to my entry. I just assumed it was ok. I'm also going to assume it's not a problem if the module was pre-made? (although i did turn the heatsink myself)

pretty much anything goes. i am not the judge. i will not vote either. pretty much only 2 important things to remember...

1) you havent discussed it here before (it is a newish idea)
2) you must make a tutorial for it to be a valid entry.

michael.

anselm

bumping, come on you people, last few days left to submit your awesome laser related creation!:wave:

If my build meet's the criteria....I would like to enter my "for fun" build.:beer:

http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/just-fun-ryobi-mod-63539.html

P5170156.jpg
[/IMG]

3zuli

I've got an idea... I'll do it today :cool: (or tomorrow)

Last edited:
I definately think that build qualifies, you should make a Tutorial thread if you havent so it qualifies.

Also I think one of the other rules stated it had to make a first apperance for this thread.