Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Confirmed CNI GB [CLOSED---PAYMENT]

Re: Confirmed CNI GB [End 14 June 2013]

Where are you getting a 510 diode?

Where are you getting a 510 diode?

Will ordered 5 cherry picked at no higher than 513nm after I requested a strong desire for 510nm since my 520 is probably 522+, and because I hunt WLs. So I should have a ~510nm diode in within a few weeks to a month.

Don't worry, there'll be a review ;)

Last edited:

I'm a bit confused. Does the 10pcs discount only apply if it's the same 10 lasers? If so, that means there's no discount on the 473nm or the 671nm, correct?

Correct. As of right now, only the PGL 532nm lasers will be getting discounts. I wonder how many we would need to get to get a discount. Probably atleast 5. I am just ecstatic that we are getting the discount on the 800mW 532

Count me down for a ''PGL-III-C-671-200/Unit USD270.00'''

Cheers, Sm.

Hey Bloompyle, can you ask them if we bought 4 of the PGL-III-C 671nm's could we have the discount? I may jump in on it. Will depend a bit on finances and whether or not the discount is possible. I have the money tucked away for the 800mW 532nm though. That is happening. So. Happening. :D

S**t!, Throw me down for the 589 if we can get the discount on it ;)

Btw, not too sure about this, but i was thinking the 671nm versions are already discounted quite a bit?
I think forum member gave me Lasever's price chart, and 671 'i think' was near the most expensive..?

Last edited:

Kartracer00, I don't think we will be getting the discount on the 589's. bloom might put you down as a maybe so that if others are interested we can rack up numbers pretty quickly.

And yeah, the 671 prices are pretty nice, especially the 100mW price. It is almost the same as a 660nm laser.

Heard that man! Thanks for the info!

Yeah that's what I'm saying! Crazy good prices. This is crazy!
It would be crazy to get a CNI589 for that price!
!CRAZY!

I can put you down as a maybe, like was said earlier, but I don't see us getting that discount. I can also do the same for the 671, hopefully we'll get enlighten for the discount.

Kartracer00, I don't think we will be getting the discount on the 589's. bloom might put you down as a maybe so that if others are interested we can rack up numbers pretty quickly.

And yeah, the 671 prices are pretty nice, especially the 100mW price. It is almost the same as a 660nm laser.

It says "50/100", what does it actually output? :thinking:

I'm pretty sure it's just the same price for either a 50 or 100mW unit.

Oh okay. Well I don't think of going to buy the 473nm or the 671nm, so you can take my name off :(.

Might be spending my money on your single mode though :p.

Last edited:

Hey gun if we get the discount on the 671 would you be in again?

Will take you off the list then.

OT a bit, it will probably be 2 weeks+ before more are made. Croatian shipping time blows chunks..

Back