Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Closed

Re: Closed - FDA is checking on me!

LaserBrain said:
What if you get his number directly from the FDA and call him and ask "did you call me(first name) this morning?  If he says no, thank him and hang up.  You could call from a remote phone location.  That should be enough to protect your identity and still confirm whether or not this is real.

Good angle...if he didnt call...that would mean that someone was "impersonating a federal employee" and that would suck for whoever did it...but you are still waving your arms and yelling..."hey look over here!!!"

Deadly

I see your point. Maybe it can be confirmed without a phone call.

Peng

Best of Luck Mohrenberg,
You've done some good work. I'm glad Canada isn't that tight on it... yet.

Just to clearify...... I do NOT and never will promote the idea of or agree with the production \ creation of pyro tectiniques or explosives by uncertified individuals ! I do not my self or have ever attempted to create such devices . I only and restate ONLY! - used those things as an example! You could have disgraced my character.
laserman you should be a-shamed of yourself. :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D :D

wolfram said:
Just to clearify...... I do NOT and never will promote the idea of or agree with the production \ creation of pyro tectiniques or explosives by uncertified individuals ! I do not my self or have ever attempted to create  such devices .  I only and restate ONLY!  - used those things as an example!  You could have disgraced my character.
laserman  you should be a-shamed of yourself. :'( :'( :'( :D :D :D :D
;) ;D

The individuals ID, phone number and email are from a consumer safety officer working for the US FDA/CDRH division which is inspection and field testing of radiation emitting electronic products. The HFZ-240 is there electronic products branch located in 1350 Piccard Dr Rockville MD 20850. The way in which you where contacted seems rather strange.

gecko991 said:
The individuals ID, phone number and email are from a consumer safety officer working for the US FDA/CDRH division which is inspection and field testing of radiation emitting electronic products. The HFZ-240 is there electronic products branch located in 1350 Piccard Dr   Rockville   MD 20850.  The way in which you where contacted seems rather strange.  

in other words...a compliance officer of the NCDRH

Mohrenberg said:
oh btw, his ip address is 150.148.0.31

Code:
150.148.0.31 resolves to
"wallsand-pub.fda.gov"
Top Level Domain: "fda.gov"

I think it's pretty safe to say this isn't a hoax.
As spyrorocks mentioned in the other thread, if your webserver is running PHP it'd be prudent to add this to your script:

spyrorocks said:
Code:
<?php if( stripos( gethostbyaddr( $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] ), 'fda.gov' ) ){ header("HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found"); exit; } ?>

Who knows, mabye he really wanted some ::) ::) ::) Why do they hit the cheap makers, but leave the big boys alone? Stupid Feds :mad: :mad:

Day said:
Who knows, mabye he really wanted some  ::) ::) ::) Why do they hit the cheap makers, but leave the big boys alone? Stupid Feds :mad: :mad:

cause the big boys are probibly the ones turning in the little guy

hey guys look at my new sig

John Lawson said:
[quote author=Day link=1239944834/96#105 date=1240270836]Who knows, mabye he really wanted some  ::) ::) ::) Why do they hit the cheap makers, but leave the big boys alone? Stupid Feds :mad: :mad:

cause the big boys are probibly the ones turning in the little guy

hey guys look at my new sig [/quote]
Plus the Big Boyz have Big money and every body likes money.

Day said:
Who knows, mabye he really wanted some  ::) ::) ::) Why do they hit the cheap makers, but leave the big boys alone? Stupid Feds :mad: :mad:

WHY??? its because of dip shits shooting airplanes...THAT is why...

name one "big boy" who is doing it wrong. you dont get to be a big boy doing things wrong, ya get slapped.

Each and everyone here should be testing your clients if they know anything about safety, tracking airplanes, vehicles, animals, people before they get one. QUalify your clients or they will do something stupid and YOU will get B-slapped.

the feds will continue gain and abuse power especially under OBAMA continuing the downward spiral of the USA becoming a pawn under the new world order control. Study where YOUR world is going...it isnt good.

Kenom

LaserBrain said:
What if you get his number directly from the FDA and call him and ask "did you call me(first name) this morning?  If he says no, thank him and hang up.  You could call from a remote phone location.  That should be enough to protect your identity and still confirm whether or not this is real.

well then how could he truly tell you if he'd called you or not if you don't identify yourself in anyway??

Deadly

Kenom said:
[quote author=LaserBrain link=1239944834/64#94 date=1240259644]What if you get his number directly from the FDA and call him and ask "did you call me(first name) this morning?  If he says no, thank him and hang up.  You could call from a remote phone location.  That should be enough to protect your identity and still confirm whether or not this is real.

well then how could he truly tell you if he'd called you or not if you don't identify yourself in anyway??[/quote]

If the guy was investigating Moh's website, calling him back and saying your first name should be enough. If he is cooperative. It might not be worth the risk though.

Hey Guys - This is Candy, BCM's fiancee ... Look, I don't know what you guys did to him but he just went out into the darkness, dug a hole in the neighbors yard and threw all our lasers into it before coming in and immediately heading for the basement.

I went down to try and talk to him, maybe convince him to take a Zanax or ??? but he's huddled at his desk, batting the solitary lightbulb on a chain around, casting weird shadows and mumbling something about writing an anonymous apology letter to the FDA.

Thanks a LOT, guys ;)