Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED: Taking payments ROUND 3!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

With this extra QC process, will over spec lasers also be held back and sold as higher powers?

Thanks guys! I will update you as soon as i get the tracking no.'s :)

@bloompyle

I cant think of a reason why they would do that. They just make you a laser. They test it and if it if up or pver spec you are lucky. I dont think they would take the effort to manufacture another one that is lower spec. Especially if you have the highest power of the category.

Anyway we will see when people post results! :)

Greetings,,

You would have no acces inside as all is glued together. (At least that is as far as i know of)

Also blord tested the provided lens as he built a HL model himself and it seems that the laserbtb lens is in between a G-lens and a three element lens in terms of divergence and power. So that is not bad at all! (If i recall correctly)

Greetings, :beer:

xmtgx

My lasers arrived last night, and they are pretty nice!

The HL532 300mw metered 338 peak
The flash 50mw 532 metered 83 peak
and the flash 638 20mw metered 23 peak
The flashes were on eneloops and the HL532 on an AW IMR 16340. It can't fit 18350's
This is on a bluefan tec lpm.

When/If I get time ill do a full review, still gotta do one on the ms-ssw host :/

Last edited:

xmtgx

Yea I wasn't expecting them for another week or so lol. These flash pointers are pretty sweet as well.

Big thanks to you offroad and kevin as well!

Last edited:
Congrats to the ones buying in this wonderfull ''allready round 3'' GB that Offroadfreak commences.

I didn't anticipate in this round, but i'm sure pleased with the last two rounds he ''Offroad'' and ''Kevin'' did. :beer:

I really like the way they handled a request i made and actually put it into practice!

I'm talking about a extention tube for the PL series handhelds that make these hosts not only more sexy, but more functional aswell.

Big shoutout to Kevin for stepping up, and thank you Offroad (even bigger shoutout) for doing this GB and dealing with all the requests.

Cheers, Sm.

Last edited:
Got my 532 - 300 today, peaked 557mW out of the bag. More to come!

Last edited:

ped

I better get 1W+ out of my 30mw 515nm or the world will feel my wraith :)

With this extra QC process, will over spec lasers also be held back and sold as higher powers?

Nope. if so, my hl532-300 would have been sold for a 500:crackup:

Imo this gb gets a solid 10. Everything was well packed, priced right, and shipped Fast.The gift 635 pen is well made, not a cheapo, and I was sent 2 sets of the diffraction caps. Go Skylasers and offroad!

Last edited: