Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED! Now Distributing ROUND 2!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

Coby

Re: CLOSED! Taking payments. ROUND 2!: THE "Skylaser" (laserBtB) groupbuy!

Hey guys I'll get my laser this friday because I wasn't at home yesterday :D Can't wait to see how powerful my 405nm is :D

Blord

I just got my package today. :san::san::san:
Among them is the PL520 laser. :D :D :D
I powered it up and I see a familiar green laser. :confused::confused::confused:
But then I compare it to a DPSS 532nm laser and see the beautiful FOREST green. :drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:

Quit teasing us and get your review done!!!

Pman

Stop making me second geuss why I didn't get the 520 B!!!!!:D:wave:
Can't wait to see the comparison:whistle: You always do an incredible job with the pics:drool::worthy:

Sitting in the hospital waiting room.....

Did you get your full order then B? Did this include the gift and did the one you requested without glue come that way?

Awillis you had to sign for your fedex correct?
Does anyone know if fedex will drop off with the signature tracking number etc. Like dhl?
sorry if the answer is already posted.

Last edited:

UPDATE: Numerous orders are SHIPPED PM'ing tracking within the hour!

@ Fredcy and Coby they forgot your 635 gift. Kevin will reship the gift via postal air mail is that ok? Takes a bit longer but you will get it eventually!

@ Blord kevin only wrote 4 x 20$ on your order! It is crazy that you have to pay 64€ tax for a value of 80$ Please mail kevin the invoice. And kevin will contact DHL!

@ everybody all order that were not shipped will from now on only use FEDEX!! This is too late for some of the orders but if you do get taxed please save the ticket!

Thanks everybody :)

greetings,,

EDIT: All shipping info distributed! If you do not have some sort of update about the tracking or order please PM may be i overlooked something.

@ Blord give us review :bowndown:

Last edited:

Nice! My 520nm should be here tomorrow! Looking forward to the second tracking number, and Blord's review

This is funny. The laser's almost at my door and I just got the tracking number. It's a strange world, it is. Luckily my wife is home sick today so she can sign for the package. :crackup: I know, I'm a sick puppy.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - Location - Time
Arrived at Delivery Facility in ELIZABETH, NJ - USA 7:32 AM

Got the 532 laser and 635 gift! Thanks Offroadfreak, you did a fantastic job! :thanks: +1 :beer:

:worthy:

Got the 532 laser and 635 gift! Thanks Offroadfreak, you did a fantastic job! :thanks: +1 :beer:

Thanks appriciate it :topic:

greetings,,

EDIT: I see a lot of skylaser reviews in coming future :) Also i am very curious what the PL473-30mW of brucemir does And the other 520's ofcourse :D

Last edited:

This is funny. The laser's almost at my door and I just got the tracking number.

I don't imagine each time the seller ships an order, he rushes to his computer to email Offroad a tracking number. With his Chinese New Year holiday looming and a mountain of orders to get shipped, he is doing what we want him to do, and that is focusing on getting them out the door.

I imagine when the seller comes up for air, and sends us the tracking numbers, the packages are already in transit.

Pman

Offroad, I'm assuming you meant all orders that you had tracking numbers for were given out but not all orders have been shipped yet?

I know its not a big deal but you guys that have received your lasers did your user names get put on them? Mine didn't.