Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

CLOSED * GB for OEM Laser Systems protective eyewear

Re: GB for OEM Laser Systems protective eyewear

The only free shipping was for 26+ to the organizer of the group buy. This will still apply if we get an order for that kind of volume.

Thanks for the clarification! When I originally contacted OEM about this GB, they said they would provide free shipping for 25 or more units to the organizer as well as the 20% discount. I want to ensure it was indeed 25 and not 26 units for this discount.

Yes, you are correct, 25 is the number not 26.

We talked it over at the office today and I think we'll will change things a bit. As no one is stepping up to do the group buy what we will do is offer a 7.5% discount across the board using a discount coupon. There are also volume discounts that automatically get applied for additional savings. This will allow smaller groups of people to get together to buy eye protection and still get decent discounts.

Normal quantity discounts:

2-5 Units is 5% discount
6-10 Units is 7.5% discount
11-25 Units is 10% discount
26+ is 15% discount

So, if you buy two pair of glasses you get a 7.5% discount plus a quantity discount of 5% resulting in a 12.5% total discount.

The coupon code is: HOBBYDISCOUNT and will be valid for one month (until 20 JUL 10). The discount can be applied to any protective eye wear and any frame style.

Let me apologize now for international shipments. We do not ship first class overseas. Everything we ship must be trackable so the minimum shipping method is priority mail. You can get in with a smaller group and work out shipping with them if priority is too expensive.

VERY NICE! Thank you. OEM is my choice for laser goggles ;)

I do not have the time to dedicate to running the GB. However, I am willing to re-ship the international orders *IF* the buyer is willing to accept responsibility for an un-trackable 1st class package. You can have Tony ship to my address (in Calif).

Nice to see you here again.

Peace,
dave

I would be interested (very) in an ARG style 34. Can't be too careful with the power these 445nm diodes produce.

Hey extelon, I said I might be interested in AL3 or KRY, not ARG or KRY.

On second thought, just put me down as interested in 1 pair of AL3

You can put me down as interested in 1 pair of AL3

Edit: AL3 with frame style 35

Last edited:

i am also interseted in a pair of AL3 style 35

I got you Byrnz93, designedfor1 and deam_87.

we're up to 15 now... getting closer!

Just in case you haven't been in a GB the individual buyers all need to pay when the GB is closed. The leader needs to have all the funds to place the order & pay for it. Everyone is then kept updated on the shipping & fulfillment of the GB.

No problem, I just meant that if I said I would buy a pair then I wouldn't back out if it got to the magic number. But I do appreciate the information, always good to know those things.
Aaron

How much is the YLW versus the ARG?

Depending on the price difference I'm down for one or the other (style #35).

Last edited:

I'd like an ARG #35

Count me in for a AL3 #35 as well.

I think I got in this before people decided that the YLW's was the better deal then the KRY's. And then people started talking about getting all kinds of glasses. So I'm confused on which pair I need to get.

So I'm just going to say this. I want a pair of whatever is best suited for 445nm and still takes advantage of the GB. lol
In style 34. :thanks:

DJNY frame style "35 Wrap Around" - the cool ones ;)

I'm in for a pair of YLW style #35

Back