Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLens GB #2 Interest_sign-up

Yes....well....This GB moved fast....at the end !!! I still have not heard from one (1) member for confirmation....but this will NOT stop the Buy !!

Will post updated array later tonight.

Thanx All,
Bob

Payment sent via PayPal, added a note with my address.

BB....Payment received...Thanx...Will Update the Array this evening.
Heading into the final payments. I have never heard back from Absolute after PM sent ???....Another member has spoken for his if he does not reply. Just trying to keep this moving down the road !!! CDBeam

Giannis_TDM

BB....Payment received...Thanx...Will Update the Array this evening.
Heading into the final payments. I have never heard back from Absolute after PM sent ???....Another member has spoken for his if he does not reply. Just trying to keep this moving down the road !!! CDBeam
So there is no chance for me to pick up a pair?

ALL.....This GB will have a complete close by next Wednesday 2.22.2020!! Every time I change the # of sets….a new Alibaba form is required from the manufacture !!!!!!!!!!!!.. I suggest those that have not paid....please do so !!

REMEMBER...….2.22.2020.....Doors Shut !!!

Thanx all.....CDBeam

No trouble....BUT...I will wait to Wednesdays 2.22.2020....THEN....

Advise manufacture of our final count....Then...That is it !!! Yer in...or....yer out !!…. CDBeam
Added Note....Being In = Payment made....:)

Last edited:

Giannis_TDM

No trouble....BUT...I will wait to Wednesdays 2.22.2020....THEN....

Advise manufacture of our final count....Then...That is it !!! Yer in...or....yer out !!…. CDBeam
Ok will it just be bare lenses or in a housing?

So as it stands, the number paid for is 43, and the order won't go in until at least 50 units are paid for? Maybe ask some of the individuals who have already paid if they might consider one more so we reach 50 and close this out? I will pay for two more, if needed.