Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLens GB #2 Interest_sign-up

I must be nuts....but willing to do another GB for 6X Cylindrical Lens sets.

Let's see if we have enough interest ????? Maybe ???? Dunno ?????

The price would be $ 27.27 per set.

A Set = one (1) PCX and one (1) PCV lens = total of two (2) optics.

This price includes Fedex Shipping from China to the USA...and NOW ncludes the $ 38.20 Alibaba Handling. Last time...it did not.

Lead time after they receive the order = 45 days

For the USA....I will add the cost of shipping to you for the final cost. Items would ship from Monroe, MI USA.... USPS 2 Day priority.
Flat rate = $ 7.20 per small box

All payments must be via Paypal….and you pay the paypal fee !

As last time. there will be a strict cut-off date when NO further orders are accepted...sorry....that is how I roll !!

Optics Specifications

BK7 Optical Glass

BBar/vis AR coated

23mm tall x 18mm wide x 5mm thick...for both PCX and PCV optics

6X magnification

We shall see ???
CDBEAM

If you aren't in a huge hurry to get this done, I might be interested. Right now is just bad timing with Christmas coming up. I should get my lenses you sent out tomorrow. I'll know more about this after that. Thanks.

They are also much less expensive than the OPT ones. I think I got mine for $48.00 from OPT and that was discounted.

Well...I am in no hurry....now !! Some may have missed the opportunity....and might be interested. Well and good.

IF this " Spruce Goose " gets off the ground...I would predict....it will take a much longer time to cobble together than CLens GB #1.... That is problematic with a GB....as over time...interest may fade...Nothing I can do about this !!

Nothing I can do regarding demand....or the minimum order quantity......like a spring flower in Texas...GB's can be....fleeting !!

Maybe it will come together...Maybe not....I have NO clue....and...of course will accept NO $$$ until and if we meet the minimum quantity of 50 Sets.

Pass the popcorn....slowly !!

CDBEAM

great CDB ,i also have a deal with Alaskan,he expect share to me 2 pair,but i can buy 2 pair more

So, another set would be $34.47 and additional sets would be $27.27? I might be interested in some more too.

So, another set would be $34.47 and additional sets would be $27.27? I might be interested in some more too.
Well...Yes....the First set includes the Priority Shipping fee of $ 7.20....all other sets @ $ 27.27.
CDBEAM

Well...I am SOOOOoooo relieved you guys like these optics !!! So far anyway !!! I thought they would be a win !!!...Exactly for the reasons outlined above. ….I will start an Official Interest list in a few days !!

CDBEAM

No, no ,no please do not hurry!!!
Let me receive the sets from 1st GB first and then I will tell how many more I would need for future projects!!!

Apart from jokes, I still feel myself safe since you are not even close to the 50 in this GB2.

Ya...well...this GB "Flower" will unfold...REAL SLOW !! If it happens !!! ???

Interest so far...

CDBEAM 10
Paul1598419 1
RedCowboy 4

Just...35 sets to go !! HAHAHA

Thanx, CDBEAM

There are still members waiting to receive their original purchases. I expect the numbers will increase in a week or so.