Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLens GB #2 Interest_sign-up

KPL

I'm interested in getting another six (6) sets if it's not too late to join in. I sent payment earlier this morning and have just sent a PM with my address.

Thanks!

Stick a Fork In IT...It is DONE !!! GB NOW closed. Sorry....Gotta draw the line....sometime !!!!! All payments received. Funds sent to Alibaba.....Now....WE WAIT !!! Thanx to all members who made this GB possible.....CDBeam

GB 2 CLENS 2.2020 12.png

Last edited:
🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😫😫😫🤮🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣😢😢😢😵
Gosh, that was funny.
Sorry...
CD, great job!
-SGD🥃
That's me....a FUNNY guy !!! CDBeam

BTY...JK....This GB....albiet slow....was NOT ugly....But Inspector Von Kemp (Young Frankenstein)….is my Hero !!

Pop Quiz....How did the Inspectors get his wooden arm ????

Attachments

• MR.BEAM in coat 7 with text.jpg
    MR.BEAM in coat 7 with text.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Inspector Von Kemp with text 1.jpg
    Inspector Von Kemp with text 1.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Coonie

Is it alright if I back out. Some things came up. I really hate to do this. Damn it -_-

NO thank you B_B..... I should note that these GB's are business. GB's are challenging ! I will continue a dialogue with Mr. Coonie in PM. Thank you for the offer. CDBeam

Mr. Coonie...I thought it better to be transparent to the group...and inform of our GB status also. I will cover your order cost. Please provide payment prior to 4.30.2020. This is only to be done on a case by case basis. If I ever do another GB....typical payment will be expected prior to the order going into the manufacture. That is a typical GB arrangement.

We are waiting on the manufacture now. Sequence as follows;

1) 49 more days until order should be shipped, per Alibaba
2) Allow 12 days for shipment/USA customs ( total 61 days )
3) Arrive USA TENTATIVELY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! April 30th...I repeat....TENTATIVELY !!!!!
4) Then I ship to GB members !

The above sequence is TENTATIVE !! Hmmm ??? Could be longer ???? Several unknowns !!

CDBeam

I don't think Coonie is going to come out of the closet, that's all I'm going to hint at.

I don't think Coonie is going to come out of the closet, that's all I'm going to hint at.

Yikes......Wada mean Alaskan ??? No...NO...I don wanna know !!!! !!! Well...he has been offered....and ya know...It is not too much trouble....just....er....ah....MMMM ???? Tedious !!….but....I am tak'in the High Road ( So unlike me !! ).....different people are at different levels of disposable income....at various times in their lives...I get that...OK....but....after all....this is not a cheap hobby....then again....compared to some hobbies....it is Piss Change !! Whatever....So it goes !!! ….. "All I wanna do is have some fun...till the sun comes on the Santa Monica Boulevard "

CDBeam

Coonie

Excuse me?

Yikes......Wada mean Alaskan ??? No...NO...I don wanna know !!!! !!! Well...he has been offered....and ya know...It is not too much trouble....just....er....ah....MMMM ???? Tedious !!….but....I am tak'in the High Road ( So unlike me !! ).....different people are at different levels of disposable income....at various times in their lives...I get that...OK....but....after all....this is not a cheap hobby....then again....compared to some hobbies....it is Piss Change !! Whatever....So it goes !!! ….. "All I wanna do is have some fun...till the sun comes on the Santa Monica Boulevard "

CDBeam

Yes my income is very low right now for march. I really only joined in to help move the groupbuy along as it just needed one more and I can't see a use for these right now. But maybe I'll find a use for them or resell them.