Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

CLens GB #2 Interest_sign-up

absolute

If this ever goes through (edit: that sounded a little negative I don't mean it like that)
I would like 2 sets, would be fun to experiment with.

CDBEAM777

Hmmmm.....Well.....Update....We have some more interest...… Approaching the magic # of 50 Sets...
Below this .......Number ….. And we do NOT cover the set-up costs....and the per piece price goes up like a rocket !!!

CDBEAM 10
Paul1598419 1
RedCowboy 5
Trinh Hong Phuoc 3
Icecruncher 2
Light Superglue 10
Absolute 5

Total 36

I assume all those on the list still have interest !!! Last GB went SMOOTH....but then....I was a real demanding SOB....Which I plan to be again !!
Thanx LSG and Absolute for pushing much closer to the finish line !!!!

I also assume the unit price is the same....as there is an abundance of Silica on the Earth's crust !!! Hahaha..... This GB started 8 months ago !!!

Later,
CDB

Last edited:

CDBEAM777

Crap ! Duh...sorry....list corrected below....

CDBEAM 10
Paul1598419 1
RedCowboy 5
Trinh Hong Phuoc 3
Icecruncher 2
Light Superglue 10
Absolute 2
Bowtieguy 1

Total 34

CDB

Light superglue

Hi Bob,

Does this manufacturer do any kind of (C-) lenses or only for what he has design already?

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I’d like 4. Edit: Wish they were the same size of the Optlasers cylinder pairs, these are bigger, correct?

Last edited:

icecruncher

Boy this has gone on forever, I forgot about it, until it popped up today. Still in, but I'll need message to pay when this happens..

WOW. Can always use these :)

CDBEAM777

Yea !!! It is proceeding.....at the speed of a receding glacier …...sigh....but...at least we ARE getting closer....CDB

Edit....Wait....wait....don't say it !!! About the same speed as my builds !!!!!...….:devilish: