Ok well you might have a little 'sticker shock' for this kit...
There is just a ton of work involved with the custom head shown in the first post of this thread...
I can make it considerably cheaper ($75 less), and still focus-able if we just use the stock Mag head with an extended custom head out the front. Something like this: (but however long it needs to be for the lens mount, etc... Should look about like the drawing though)
So you can PM me for options.
Other options. Driver installed ('Hot' option), battery, charger, etc...
The complete kit shown in the OP, minus diode and driver 'Hot option, is $295.
* The host and stubby mod
* Case positive switch and tail cap mod
* Custom head with lens mounted. (you provide the lens cost - the Thorlabs lens is $38 after shipping)
* Bored out AixiZ lens nut fit into a threaded aperture with dust cap
* C-Mount heatsink with diode mounting screw
You can add the 'Hot' option shown in this thread with the dual copper heatsinks installed for $45. (that's the driver, configured, heatsinked, installed, and tested)
You can add a 6000mAh 32650 cell for $24
You can add a WF-188 charger for $37
But like I mentioned, there are options to save some...
* $75 dollars less: I can do the same set up (still focusable) but just use the stock Mag head, and the custom head out the front. (like the drawing above)
This will mean that I don't have to do all the extra machine work to fit a threaded sleeve into the custom head shown in the OP. So if you want, this option will save you $75 bucks.