Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BUYERS BEWARE!

All potential customers of Jake21 --

BEWARE!
Make sure you do not pay until you get a confirmation number that the item has shipped. I suggest not dealing with him at all.
He has a habit of taking your money, and then backin out of the deal and "forgetting" to refund you.
He doesn't even refund all your money. Then he makes some shitty BS excuse that not even a neanderthal would believe.

So, if you are dealing with Jake21, then make sure the item ships before you pay, or use a middleman.
Better yet, don't deal with him at all.

Thanks for your time :)

Have you got all your money back?

and did ya use PayPal? buyers are protected through PayPal ^_^

or you might get something like this.... ::)

not to mention he has 96% seller rating on ebay :eek: ;D

Attachments

• scratchedmodule.jpg
    scratchedmodule.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 117

jake21

Spyderz20x6 do i owe u money or some thing ??? and i refunded every one who wanted a leadlight, so i dont see me stealing any one's money

:-? whats this?

900th post :)

Attachments

• scratchedmodule_001.jpg
    scratchedmodule_001.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 117

daguin

jake21 said:
Spyderz20x6 do i owe u money or some thing ??? and i refunded every one who wanted a leadlight, so i dont see me stealing any one's money

You think this is about money? :-?

This is about your character

jake21 said:

Dude are you kidding me? You must be 12 or something because your spelling is horrible.

When you say"I dont see me stealing any one's money"

Do you know what you just said? It's "anyone" the way you said it ment this.... "any one is money"

daguin said:
[quote author=jake21 link=1231369507/0#3 date=1231374557] Spyderz20x6 do i owe u money or some thing ??? and i refunded every one who wanted a leadlight, so i dont see me stealing any one's money

You think this is about money?  :-?

This is about your character[/quote]
after the work ive seen from jake its also about his ability to make a cleanly put together laser.... ask phoenix77 about the dorcy jake "built" that i fixed if you have doubts if the module in the pic isnt proof enuff.

Razako

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVxgYSzdqto[/media]

daguin

drew said:
[quote author=daguin link=1231369507/0#5 date=1231375020][quote author=jake21 link=1231369507/0#3 date=1231374557] Spyderz20x6 do i owe u money or some thing ??? and i refunded every one who wanted a leadlight, so i dont see me stealing any one's money
You think this is about money?  :-?
This is about your character[/quote]
after the work ive seen from jake its also about his ability to make a cleanly put together laser.... ask phoenix77 about the dorcy jake "built" that i fixed if you have doubts if the module in the pic isnt proof enuff.[/quote]

I've repaired (or replaced) several of Jake's builds as well.  When his customers got tired of trying to get him to make it right, they came looking for help elsewhere.

Peace,
dave

Rangedunits said:
Hi Wes#2.

Why leadlight gb fails?

I think that he either got a better offer for the lasers he was supposed to sell to us, or he simply used us to "borrow" money from until he got paid.

Peace,
dave

but really how do you make a module look like that? ive been through close to 30 modules from builds ive done but for the life of me ive never been able to accomplish that.... :-X

if you count in my phr sales ive done ive been through closer to 100 modules... and still cant do that...

jake21 said:
send it back ill send money for shipping and a new diode thats the way azix sends thim to me all in a bag full of things but ill replace every thing  ;)

Note the date. He supposedly shipped out the replacement today. But probably only because I'm ruining his business by posting what has happened to me.

aixiz does NOT ship modules like that! that my friend is a flat out lie :mad:

jnrpop

Wow im waiting on two modules with open-can and Phr-803t from jake21.....
Should i be worried, its been awhile now, he said yep fine, ship in 3-4 days, its been
prob close to 4 weeks now :'( :'( :'(
But he did say hel through something cool in for the wait...i hope :)

I knew that when he said it the first time.  The focusing ring was also glued to the lens part.

I have a bag of Aixiz modules (see that I Jake? It's spelled AIXIZ), and none of them are remotely like that module.  Needless to say, I didn't even bother testing it before mailing it back.