Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BlueFusion's latest cleanup thread.

Well sorry. I didn't mean to be like that really, it just seemed a little more like a flame than advice. But I'll take it anyway.
Re bionic badger: wtf?

Aanyway.
Things' red, just to clarify, he isn't really paying me for. I'm putting it together out of parts I've got lying around, and a little out of my own pocket, as an example. For the same reason other laser vendors send out free samples.
Things will review it, and could send it to another aussie for power testing (other than me), so that hopefully others may be interested in buying more of them. On a build first, pay when you get it basis. (at first, at least)

Plus, he needs a red for his scanner. I figure it works out good for both of us :p

Yeah anyway. It's a combined 2x open can TECed module with TTL modulation. Or it will be soon at least :)

And I'm glad Murudai has the laser safe and sound.
Just a note Murudai: You mentioned wanting to check the module inside it. I, as such, left the aperture cap unglued.
PLEASE PLEASE don't take out the lens disc under that, because that's what I had to mess with for hours and hours on end to get it properly aligned and focused again!
But once you're satisfied, a tiny dob of loctite or CA glue (superglue / cyanoacrylate glue) on the threads before replacing it loosely will hold it (the aperture cap).

Things

Oh yeh, and dont get superglue on the lenses or any optics/crystals, or your doomed :p

Infact, i'd be careful of the fumes even ...

daguin

Things said:
Well you can see Murudai got his laser, and it works as stated, so you can see BlueFusion is working on getting stuff sent out/refunded/replaced whatever. I have just recently bought a high powered red module from him, and he seems to be making good progress on it, he said it should be ready to ship by the end of this week. If you are still waiting for refunds or whatever, just send him 1 PM, then LEAVE it. He will do his best to get it all sorted, and PM bombing him will not help in any way, and even discourage him!
Not takin sides or anything here, and I realize your refunds or whatever are wayy overdue, but can you imagine having a whole forum on your back about refunds? I cant imagine how many PM's he gets a day, already!
No harm or anything meant in that, he WILL get it sorted. If he doesnt, its like a 5 hour plane trip from here to him.  :p
But yeah, give him a "break", he will get stuff done faster if he doesnt have to come on and read the 100's of PM's he has.

I have no idea why you have appointed yourself as the defender of BF, but it is not what he needs.  He doesn't need a spokesperson.  He doesn't need a PR man.  What he needs is continued and consistent ACTION.  In the mean time he must deal with the fact that people are pissed off at him and need to vent their anger.  It is part of the price he must pay for allowing this to get so far gone.  In addition, it has been shown time and time again that the only way to get anything from BF is to harangue him until he acts.  In the very long intervals between any sort of action by BF there are long periods where he simply ignores his responsibility.  

If you wish to continue to defend him, have a great time,  However, don't be surprised if you begin to be ignored and/or responded to as an alternate target for the ripped off member's bile.

Peace,
dave

I'm not taking apart the laser. BluRay said that, but I'm not going to. All I'm worried about is if it outputs the right amount of those green photons :)

If I'm going to fiddle around with the insides of a laser, I'd rather do it with my own, not screw up someone elses.

BluRay

Yeah, i thought you could take a look inside the laser, not take the whole thing apart ;D

Tommy

OK then. Now daguin, if you stick around and watch, you may find that this time is different.
That's all i'm saying.

daguin

BlueFusion said:
OK then. Now daguin, if you stick around and watch, you may find that this time is different.
That's all i'm saying.

Watching you is one of the things I do now.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=BlueFusion link=1220282447/120#125 date=1222121546]OK then. Now daguin, if you stick around and watch, you may find that this time is different.
That's all i'm saying.

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Its better than springer.

GooeyGus said:
[quote author=daguin link=1220282447/120#126 date=1222121849][quote author=BlueFusion link=1220282447/120#125 date=1222121546]OK then. Now daguin, if you stick around and watch, you may find that this time is different.
That's all i'm saying.

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Its better than springer. [/quote]

And Dr. Phil

/triestofitin

daguin

el-taco said:
[quote author=GooeyGus link=1220282447/120#127 date=1222123473][quote author=daguin link=1220282447/120#126 date=1222121849][quote author=BlueFusion link=1220282447/120#125 date=1222121546]OK then. Now daguin, if you stick around and watch, you may find that this time is different.
That's all i'm saying.
Peace,
dave[/quote]
Its better than springer. [/quote]
And Dr. Phil
/triestofitin[/quote]

Except that we don't have any incestuous , lesbian, vampires in the forum, do we? [smiley=evil.gif]

Peace,
dave

As far as you know... :eek:

heh. Could we maybe get this thread back to something resembling being on-topic now?! :p

Except that we don't have any incestuous , lesbian, vampires in the forum, do we?  Smiley

Peace,
dave

Who you callin a lesbian.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Milos

WOW, lesbian vampires.. ::)

ok, so back to topic?

Blue, I PM'ed you right here on this forum 3 days ago. With summary of your debt to me, and with some possible trade offer.

I don't mean to question on you every time, but why are you ignoring again?

_41674548_lvk203300.jpg

BluRay

UPDATE
My buisness here with BF is done, and thats the last on the green laser subject. Everything is as he described about the laser being confirmed by Murudai.
So thank BF, you've came through on this deal.

Tommy