Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Bin Laden is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the way wtc 1&2 fell.. i see no "collapse",

"the enormous force delivered in the form of gravity pulling on the upper floors, which led to the chain reaction collapse."

from what i see.. the top exploded and the rest turned to dust, instantly.

watch it and see.
there are endless videos of it.

daguin

Y'all DO realize that you are ALL tilting at windmills, don't you

Peace,
dave

You can interpret it all how you want. Ask a demolitions expert, and mechanical engineer, and a physicist about the top floor collapsing. If each one can separately tell me what you're proposing, I'll tell you that perhaps you're right. There was a small explosion after all of the stress that the building, and plane scraps went through.

And then I'll grab the other 99.999% of physicists and engineers and ask them myself.

Y'all DO realize that you are ALL tilting at windmills, don't you

Peace,
dave

Sorry Dave,

I quite easily get worked up sometimes.

Last edited:
Don't forget that the government is mainly comprised of those that we vote into office.

They have the ability to put whoever they want in office. Electronic voting is no help to that either.

I think the dude who built the world trade centers was smokin rocks when he said they could take a hit from an airplane

IDK. But WTC 7 should not have fallen since no plane hit it. WTC 7 shouldn't have fallen at all. Unless there were explosions, which Barry Jennings stated in an interview. Dammit. I'm starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist.

I wish there was no such thing such as corruption or government or terrorists. I wish I had my own little planet, free of FDA laws where I could freely point my laser in the sky, unicorns roam, and at least one Taco Bell. :crackup:

I'm sorry Daguin I've

never heard that before and don't get it :thinking:

HIMNL9

Conspiracy theorists must search for "911 in plane site" documentary ..... lots of "at least strange" details, in it ;)

EDIT: i'm NOT saying that it's right or wrong, just that there are strange things :p

Last edited:

ped

Conspiracy theorists must search for "911 in plane site" documentary ..... lots of "at least strange" details, in it ;)

EDIT: i'm NOT saying that it's right or wrong, just that there are strange things :p

My $0.02c

I dont believe all the theories. I believe 9/11 was simply a terrorist attack just as reported.

But, having said that what HIMNL9 said is right, have a nose at that docu, i saw it years ago and yes it makes you think.

Now back on topic...

@anselm, do you really think by negative rep'ing me (for the second time) and telling me to leave the forum, that you are going to get rid of me? If you want to have a debate about what I said, then say it here. I gather since you can't debate me on what I said or what I have posted, you have to resort to childish negative rep'ing, thinking that's going to prevent me from posting.. Everyone here has a right to post their opinions, and as long as it follows the t@c you have no right to tell someone to leave the forum.

anselm

You're on a laser forum. Talk lasers and I have no problem with you.
Poison people's minds with CT bullcrap, and I will exercise MY right to express my opinion,
dishing out rep is one of them, BTW you're not the only one I -repped.

I rather don't engage in CT discussions, because like daguin said, it's fighting against
windmills. Any lack of evidence is percieved by conspiracy theorist as evicence to the contrary,
and any presented evidence you will claim is manufactured by the gummint.
Damnd if you do, damned if you don't.

So please, talk lasers and you 'll be fine.
Unfortunately, last few times I see you post it was nothing but laser unrelated BS,
namely "free unlimited energy" and 9/11 theories....
I wonder why that is.

There are forums for that, this one here is not.

Last edited:
You're on a laser forum. Talk lasers and I have no problem with you.
Poison people's minds with CT bullcrap, and I will exercise MY right to express my opinion,
dishing out rep is one of them, BTW you're not the only one I -repped.

I rather don't engage in CT discussions, because like daguin said, it's fighting against
windmills. Any lack of evidence is percieved by conspiracy theorist as evicence to the contrary,
and any presented evidence you will claim is manufactured by the gummint.
Damnd if you do, damned if you don't.

So please, talk lasers and you 'll be fine.
Unfortunately, last few times I see you post it was nothing but laser unrelated BS,
namely "free unlimited energy" and 9/11 theories....
I wonder why that is.

There are forums for that, this one here is not.

Maybe you need to check the subforum title, and the title of the thread. It's called "off topic". So did you negative rep everyone who posts about non-laser related threads? No you didn't.

You have no right to tell people what they can and can't post, you are not the moderator, or owner of the forum, and don't make up the rules. If you don't like reading about conspiracy theories, or non-related laser threads then I suggest you click the little x at the right hand top corner of the page, and don't enter the "OFF-TOPIC" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.