Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Best Laser Show Software

keoky

Been doing a bit of research, seems like Quickshow is the way to go. Though it's more expensive than my projector?! Is there another way to do a decent aerial effects show? i show?

Also, how do you hook up the laser to the computer, via usb and a IDLA interface?

Is there any way to get the interface and the quickshow software on the internet without cashing the $500?

Thx

Been doing a bit of research, seems like Quickshow is the way to go. Though it's more expensive than my projector?! Is there another way to do a decent aerial effects show? i show?

Also, how do you hook up the laser to the computer, via usb and a IDLA interface?

Is there any way to get the interface and the quickshow software on the internet without cashing the $500?

Thx

1. Aerial laser show
  2. Contradiction between claiming to do research and obviously doing no research.
  3. Asking for illegal software and hardware.

I think we have a troll in our midsts.

ARG

Probably a troll.

Asks for the best laser show software then mentions iShow.
This post is going to dig up the QS vs LSX argument (again).
Complaining about the price of QS.
Asks for pirated QS.

Things

QuickShow is basically impossible to pirate as it is useless without their hardware.

oh no
'having to ask sez you wil not even begin to understand the answer.'

go with I=Show- that is ALL you will ever need-- buy several while you are at it.

Or just hold you PJ in you hands and wave it around- that works as good as I-Show IMO.

keoky

@things: thanks. Most helpful answer.

@everyone else: bet not a single one of you has a girlfriend :)

send us a pic of your sexy beast then ;)

with your forum name and date next to her. bet you cant pull that one off.

not that they every care what you have to say. just stickin up for the guys and gals around here.
GET SUMM

Grix

Unless you REALLY don't want to spend more than absolutely necessary, I wouldn't recommend iShow, I've heard that the quality is horrible. Go with this: Spaghetti

To connect the projector to the PC, you need a DAC. This is pricey as well, one of the cheapest but good options is the RIYA multibus Lite, it's about $150 iirc. RIYALASERS RIYA PCI Pro

Friends are good to have here-

at this rate you may not have many-

we give respect where due and earned. you came here-- we did not invite you- I am sending you a friend request anyway-- not too late to change your status at LPF-

if you care .. that is