Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

BEAMSHOT COMPETITION! w/ prizes :) anyone can enter (**ENTRIES CLOSED**)!

Contest closed!

We had 34 entries and I'm going to narrow it down to 30 since that's the biggest number that I could find for a poll creator online ;)

As per almost every other contest I've ever seen, you'll be allowed to vote once per day for your favorite beamshot (and you are welcome to get your friends to vote too). I'll try to get everything up for voting/viewing to start tonight but no promises!

ferd19

submitted one and then realized that it closed about 20 minutes ago :(

THERE ARE SOME KILLER PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: AND SOME VERY FUNNY ONES :D :gj::kewlpics::kewlpics::kewlpics::kewlpics::pop: :pop:

JUST VOTED! NOT FOR MINE OF COURSE.. :D

Last edited:
Soon very soon all 30 entries will have 1 vote each and then the masses will set in. That's when the excitement happens

There are some amazing photos in this competition but I feel my narcissistic tendencies kicking in. Don't worry it is a mental disorder so you cannot fault me for it. :banghead:

Ash

I didn't vote for mine. I definitely saw several that were really good. Thought there would be more scanner (rgb) shots.

I will only vote for myself once. I feel that way I will not be left out with 0 with all the great shots :)

But from all of them 15 is my fav. I love symmetry I guess and no it is not mine.

Last edited:

Fiddy

Wow amazing!

im not voting for myself, i was tossing up between No.6 and No.23...

AND lol @ No.26!

DJNY

Next time I want to see DTR, aryntha, reginak and RA_pierce in the competition!

Some very nice shots around :)

Last edited:
Very impressive folks!! There's a lot of great pictures up there! Several of them have some good thought behind them too, I personally love the creativity aspect. ;)

Those massive outdoor beamshots... :drool: Just awesome :)

More than half of these pictures get my vote for different reasons but I'll just pick 1 for now. I can't wait to find out who #26 is because that's hilarious!! :beer:

Last edited: