Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Baron's Garage Sale

Hey guys, I AM NOW MOVING and i need to sell off some of my stuff in the next week. There are some pics from my Black Hero 3. Every laser's power was verified with the LPM.

I'm just going to link to the imgur album because of the ultra high resolutions.
Here: Baron's Garage Sale - Imgur

What's for sale:

Laser Stuff:
-Brand new 1,849mW 1.8A M-140 C6(black everything) build(custom GITD laserlogo focus adapter/with batts/holster) 3element -$125 AWESOME build!
-Jayrob Maglite(FlexModP3 @1.8A, 2 32650s) -$125 No diode in this build
-PHR-803T 85mW Coleman(no batteries) -$45

Random Stuff:
-Gateway Netbook (Intel Atom N450 1.66GHz, GMAX 3150, 220GB HDD, 1GB RAM) -$100

Paintball: needs to go
-Pirahna GTI w/RAMPAGE upgraded board -$50
-Compressed Air Tank -$25
-Pod Belt -$5
-Tippmann SSL-200 Electric Hopper -$10
- HALO Electric High-End Hopper -$40 (not pictured)
-Mask -$5
-hundreds of balls

Everything is in working condition. If you don't like the prices, feel free to make an offer on anything. I will calculate shipping for you depending on what you want to order. Cheers! :yh:

UPDATED because i need to sell the laser stuff!

Last edited:

Blord

I will take these :

-S06J 12x Diode New -$30
-S06J 12x Diode (resoldered leads cuz pins broke) -$15
-Copper Module -$1
-3 Element Lens -$5

might be intersted in magic stick on the right if r4mn33k isn't intersted in that one.

It took a while for this thread to get approved, I had already sold the magic sticks and G1s before this was posted. Also, the diode with fixed pins turned out to be a PL450, not an S06J. I'll reply to your PMs now :)

Edit: also, if you want me to buy a diode and put it in the Maglite, I can make that a complete build if you want. And for anything else, I can make arrangements for what you want, just ask me :

Edit2: blord and offroad, I will have to figure out how I'm going to do this int'l shipping and what the costs will be. I will get back with you guys after school and after I sign the papers to the Navy :) and what you want to buy is now reserved for you guys, just as long as you're willing to pay for the shipping costs

Last edited:
I will take these :

-S06J 12x Diode New -$30
-S06J 12x Diode (resoldered leads cuz pins broke) -$15
-Copper Module -$1
-3 Element Lens -$5

Im assuming you still want the 2nd diode even though its a PL450?

Blord

Sure, I want the diode. It is a good candidate for a murder test. :D

Sure, I want the diode. It is a good candidate for a murder test. :D

You are one sick human being :p
Im ditching my first class so i can get this pricing sorted out for you guys
The price for a Priority Mail Flat-Rate envelope to Belgium is $23.95 :(
Are you ok with that?

EDIT: International shipping to either Belgium or Nederland is $23.95 :eek:

Last edited:
I offer $150 shipped for the Laserbee and Boost driver. Though I'm not sure what uses 250mA and can take a boost driver, but you can never have too many drivers.

Does this LPM only operate after the CD has been installed? My personal computer isn't here yet so I'd need to use public computers available at the dorms.

You are one sick human being :p
Im ditching my first class so i can get this pricing sorted out for you guys
The price for a Priority Mail Flat-Rate envelope to Belgium is $23.95 :(
Are you ok with that?

EDIT: International shipping to either Belgium or Nederland is $23.95 :eek:

Online it'll say that, there are cheaper options if you want to use a bubble packed envelope. I shipped for around $5.50 intl during my GB.

Last edited:
I offer $150 shipped for the Laserbee and Boost driver. Though I'm not sure what uses 250mA and can take a boost driver, but you can never have too many drivers.

Does this LPM only operate after the CD has been installed? My personal computer isn't here yet so I'd need to use public computers available at the dorms.

Online it'll say that, there are cheaper options if you want to use a bubble packed envelope. I shipped for around $5.50 intl during my GB.

I've PMed you about the LPM.

Yeah, you need to install the drivers off the CD before you can use it. I wont be selling the LPM for about a month or so. I'll let you know.

Bill, i also got your PM. There are people who have asked first, but if any of them back out, i'd be happy to let you pay in increments :beer: