Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Baron's Garage Sale

benmwv

Well ill take those lenses then, along with the pl450, the 18650s, and a 1" uranium marble.

What is the 250ma mini boost driver?

Im seriously considering that paintball stuff too. I really shouldn't spend the money though.

Well ill take those lenses then, along with the pl450, the 18650s, and a 1" uranium marble.

What is the 250ma mini boost driver?

Im seriously considering that paintball stuff too. I really shouldn't spend the money though.

its an X-drive. ill mark your stuff in OP.

Also, i really need to sell that paintball stuff. I never even used the gun :(
ill give you all the paintball stuff for $100

everything for for $155

Last edited:
BTW Baron is a great guy and ships everything REALLY quickly. i am glad to be a repeat customer :D

benmwv

Throw in that xdrive too then.

You can send me quote my username @gmail.com

I have an ipad im selling probably in a week. If that goes through ill come back and buy the paintball stuff. I go all the time borrowing a friends gun, be nice to have my own.

:eek: now now buddy, if you look in the sky on a really dark night, you can still enjoy the beam from the east coast of FL :na:

You prevented a laser addict from getting his monthly laser fix... there is only one punishment for such a crime.

I demand photons as tribute! :tinfoil:

In pictures!

:p

Congrats on a steal of a deal :beer:

:eek: now now buddy, if you look in the sky on a really dark night, you can still enjoy the beam from the east coast of FL :na:

:yabbmad:
well i guess ill just have to buy a 500mw green laser now wont i? now i just gotta find a random one for sale at a crazy low price,,, well at least im at the correct site for that...

Last edited:
oh trust me, a proper review will be posted :D

Baron still has a 405nm for sale or you could always go buy the new Sky Ray M4, i did that already......review of that to come as well :beer:

EDIT: im always the one missing out on deals, you'll find the deal right for you anyways. i was actually just talking to a member who is selling a 600mW 532nm as i saw this and had to snag it. Baron is a great guy and im glad i could do business with him again. if you want a 532nm i can let you know how much he wants for it tomorrow (didnt give me a price yet)

Last edited:
Bummer I just saw this thread and the 400mw 532nm is taken :(. One day I shall find one for such a great price.