Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Banning Arenared?

Ban Arenared?

• Yes

Votes: 35 53.8%
  • Give serious warning

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 12 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaseth

I think it is very clear who has to grow up here. What you just posted was an obvious threat. How is Avery "some people of my own"?

You were warned and banned, begged and pleaded to be let back, but you are still posting offensive messages, spamming and threatening members. I see no reason not to ban you.

Seb

come on guys lets try this again he said he'll cool it give him another chance
but both sides need to work togather on this I think we can get along :gj:

Some friendly PMs sent to me...
Arenared said:
you are being warned..

Lumileds wil not be very happy if they knew what you have sold, and to whom. Trust me when i tell you that. warn your little minions to retract their negative remarks or this will have to become public..

last warning...

Arenared said:
Laser_Ben said:
Arenared said:
you are being warned..

Lumileds wil not be very happy if they knew what you have sold, and to whom. Trust me when i tell you that. warn your little minions to retract their negative remarks or this will have to become pu
Arenared said:
you are being warned..

Lumileds wil not be very happy if they knew what you have sold, and to whom. Trust me when i tell you that. warn your little minions to retract their negative remarks or this will have to become public..

last warning...
blic..

last warning...

And what have I sold to upset them? And to who? Please do tell, because from where I am sitting, I just got a threat from you and I am tempted to forward it to the Administrator and allow him to deal with you, especially considering your reputation...

Ben

Its not a threat .. if you have not done anything wrong dont worry.

Arenared said:
go ahead dig your own hole.

Apparently his name is Louis and he lives somewhere in California...

yea I know there was anger but today can be another beggining Right?/
I hate seeing laser people fighting we should be fighting the flashlight people right lol

j/k

There was another beginning, when he got banned the first time and was allowed to come back. Since, he has done everything he said he wouldn't.

daguin

For those of you not raised in the "big city", Arenared is a "hood Rat" (Urban dictionary -- Hood Rat -- Def #12)

It is neither good nor bad. It just is. A hood rat will stand in the street yelling and posturing until either you leave his neighborhood or someone is lying in that street.

He doesn't know how to stop yelling as long as you are in his face. He feels that he MUST respond and "defend" himself. It is how he was reared. You will not "educate" him or scare him. You will not be able to talk him into stopping or frighten him into changing.

You can choose to stop talking to him and stop worrying about what he says. You can choose to ignore him. You can choose to understand that he doesn't think that he has a choice. You can do many things to stop the interaction.

What you cannot do is change him.

If (in your opinion) he steps over the line, you can choose to report him to c0ld and allow c0ld to decide how he wants his forum to run or you can ignore him.

Of course you can also choose to keep right on standing in his face and yelling until someone is lying in the street. However, that only proves that you are a hood rat too.

Peace,
dave

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
if anyone disagrees with this decision plz let me know

The spoils of a "Hood Rat"....:cool:
He was warned...

Good move c0ld....... :gj:

Jerry

Thanks Cold...it was getting to the point to where even I was getting tire of him. Seems like every other post of his was an insult or Flamebait. There simply isn't a need for people like him on here.

For those of you not raised in the "big city", Arenared is a "hood Rat" (Urban dictionary -- Hood Rat -- Def #12)

It is neither good nor bad. It just is. A hood rat will stand in the street yelling and posturing until either you leave his neighborhood or someone is lying in that street.

He doesn't know how to stop yelling as long as you are in his face. He feels that he MUST respond and "defend" himself. It is how he was reared. You will not "educate" him or scare him. You will not be able to talk him into stopping or frighten him into changing.

You can choose to stop talking to him and stop worrying about what he says. You can choose to ignore him. You can choose to understand that he doesn't think that he has a choice. You can do many things to stop the interaction.

What you cannot do is change him.

If (in your opinion) he steps over the line, you can choose to report him to c0ld and allow c0ld to decide how he wants his forum to run or you can ignore him.

Of course you can also choose to keep right on standing in his face and yelling until someone is lying in the street. However, that only proves that you are a hood rat too.

Peace,
dave

Not if you're able to call for a roundhouse kickin'

c0ld, was that an IP ban?

daguin

Not if you're able to call for a roundhouse kickin'

Cant_Take_Him_Anywhere.jpg

Well you can, but you're gonna need to clean up afterward ;)

Peace,
dave

ZRTMWA

hey guys i think we should try and move on from this one. chatted with arenared and he agrees to keep it chill

plz never hesitate to contact me, quickest way is always atarasov @ hushmail dddottt com

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand three pages later, let the moving on begin. This thread got way out of hand.

FlameWar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.