Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ban Darkarmyofone... Again...

Should Darkarmyofone be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did vote no for Tyler because I personally never had any bad experiences with him. I made a few purchases from him, and he was planning on having me make diode presses for his shop. Now it may just be my religious background, but I was always taught to forgive a person for their past mistakes. Yes, Tyler used to be addicted to drugs, but he took the proper steps to solve that problem, and as he said, has been sober for over a year. I personally think if people are going to judge someone they should judge them based on their own experiences with that person, not based on their interpretations of other peoples experiences with them.
That's just my opinion on it, we are all obviously free to have our own opinions though.
I know it probably would have been best to stay out of this, but I just feel that it needed to be said.
Best of luck Tyler.

Thats what everyone is doing. Does your religion also say to forgive the one who continually repeats the sins without repentance?

mfo

Thats what everyone is doing. Does your religion also say to forgive the one who continually repeats the sins without repentance?

Don't even bother Jay. There's no reasoning with religious fanatics.

You should repent against your sins, but I don't see how everyone is basing this on their own personal experience, from the dealings I have had with him, he is a great guy. He was really willing to work with me, and when he did make a simple shipping mistake of shipping it first class instead of priority, he compesated me more then enough for it. I may not have the whole story on everything that has been going down though, but I think some things are getting blown out of proportion.

Last edited:
What is the deadline for this Poll...:thinking:

BTW... in case someone wasn't aware c0ld will
probably be back tomorrow...

I'm quite sure he will need to sift through a lot of
E-Mails and PMs...:whistle:

Jerry

Don't even bother Jay. There's no reasoning with religious fanatics.

Religious fanatic? I am not a regilious fanatic. How does anything I said make me a fanatic? Just because I support what I believe in?

You should repent against your sins, but I don't see how everyone is basing this on their own personal experience, from the dealings I have had with him, he is a great guy. He was really willing to work with me, and when he did make a simple shipping mistake of shipping it first class instead of priority, he compesated me more then enough for it. I may not have the whole story on everything that has been going down though, but I think some things are getting blown out of proportion.

You SHOULD know the whole story! Thats why we post up links ffs!

I did vote no for Tyler because I personally never had any bad experiences with him. I made a few purchases from him, and he was planning on having me make diode presses for his shop. Now it may just be my religious background, but I was always taught to forgive a person for their past mistakes. Yes, Tyler used to be addicted to drugs, but he took the proper steps to solve that problem, and as he said, has been sober for over a year. I personally think if people are going to judge someone they should judge them based on their own experiences with that person, not based on their interpretations of other peoples experiences with them.
That's just my opinion on it, we are all obviously free to have our own opinions though.
I know it probably would have been best to stay out of this, but I just feel that it needed to be said.
Best of luck Tyler.

Everyone on this Forum has an equal say and has a right to their
own opinions...
There is no right or wrong way to vote... that is a personal choice...
and it should be respected...:cool:

@ T J... at least we know this is not a "spy" account...:eg:

[EDIT]
@mfo
There's no reasoning with religious fanatics.

That wasn't really called for... There is no sense in attacking other
members because of Tyler...:cryyy:

Jerry

Last edited:
I said I may not, I have read through everything though. I am not commenting on this subject anymore though, because I really don't want to end up stuck in the middle of this.

For the record, I have no affiliation with DAoO nor do I want to be the d-bag that kept him on the forum. I just like rooting for the underdog, and I really didn't see anyway he was going to get out of it this time.

I doubt this pole will come down to a hair but if it does you can disregard my vote. From what I read it seems like he has dug himself into too big a hole to get out of.

Jaseth

But check the rep
Tyler deals with a lot of the noobs on the forum - just because a member has few posts and positive rep from Tyler does not mean it is Tyler's extra account, it may very well simply be a noob who has done a transaction with him and will therefore obviously also vote not to ban him.

D

Deleted member 8382

Just because there was a poll recently which result wasn't the one you expected doesn't mean you need another poll right now.

I would wait a bit more before opening a poll again, so for now I'm voting NO.

Honestly I'm not against or with him, but well, why to open the poll again if nothing has changed since the other one?

Doesn't make sense for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaseth

Albert, this poll was opened because there was almost no information the first time a poll was made, plus it was not possible to see who had voted so people thought Tyler was voting himself to stay with several extra accounts.

Now the information is there for people to read and all votes can be seen so it can be confirmed whether or not there is cheating going on.

You are obviously still allowed to vote no, but I don't think it was too early to open another poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.