Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Ban Darkarmyofone... Again...

Should Darkarmyofone be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler deals with a lot of the noobs on the forum - just because a member has few posts and positive rep from Tyler does not mean it is Tyler's extra account, it may very well simply be a noob who has done a transaction with him and will therefore obviously also vote not to ban him.

I didn't say it was him... I think since he gave the guy good rep influence the vote.

There is no right or wrong way to vote...
Jerry

But there is... to vote you must know what is going on rather than one little experience.

I said I may not, I have read through everything though. I am not commenting on this subject anymore though, because I really don't want to end up stuck in the middle of this.

You voted. You are now apart of it.

Just because there was a poll recently which result wasn't the one you expected doesn't mean you need another poll right now.

I would wait a bit more before opening a poll again, so for now I'm voting NO.

Waiting would only cause more arguments. The first poll was from me and I didn't list the necessary information. It's been done right now

thats where your wrong, they are not repeated, nor intentional, though you will never believe that, as mrcrouse sais, "in a round about way" you all know NOTHING of forgiveness"

And i just LOVE the keyword crackhead Tyler, now if this isn't a biased, set-up poll, i don't know what is. we will see my friends (per-say) we will see, even the first post makes it look bad

"since it didn't "work" last time, because of a time limit, we'll try it again"

Ya know what that is? a set-up, bait-poll, w/e you wanna call it, thats all this is. didn't work... you guys are fools, trying to set-up someone you don't like. allot of people here like me, i never set out to do anyone harm.

whether their be examples or not, they are not things i do ritualistically, or intentionally. and the addiction issue is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO THIS TOPIC

You have no HORRIBLE evidence of anything I've done. so we will see

if the "first" poll didn't contain the info, why didn't you HIT THE EDIT BUTTON!!! you guys beating yourselves in the head now, SET UP!

Last edited:
I've seen criminals get off on a technicality only to be convicted
in another court for the same crime... just because the right evidence
was not presented the first time...

@ T J...
But there is... to vote you must know what is going on rather than one little experience.

You should really quote the entire sentence...
As an example...

If I only had a dealing with Tyler and he went all out
to help me when something went wrong to make it right...
then I personally would vote NO...
because he had done nothing wrong personally to me...
Even if you think YOU need to vote YES...

In that example.. my personal experience would speak louder to me than what
may have happened to someone I don't know personally... and to me my vote
would be the right one... whether others think so or not...

That's all I was trying to say...:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:

mfo

Just because there was a poll recently which result wasn't the one you expected doesn't mean you need another poll right now.

Honestly I'm not against or with him, but well, why to open the poll again if nothing has changed since the other one?

Doesn't make sense for me.

You know Albert, I expected better from you. Perhaps you should have read as to why this was re-done instead of being such a liberal.

all I'm saying is, their doing this because their mad i didn't get banned last time. and i didn't get banned last time because i didn't deserve it, and i do have allot of supporters, in all the transactions I've made, i can count the bad ones on one hand Jerry...

Albert's a smart guy, way smarter than you anyways, he hit the nail on the head

Last edited:
all im saying is, their doing this because their mad i didnt get banned last time. and i didnt get banned last time because i didnt deserve it, and i do have allot of supporters, in all the transactions i've made, i can count the bad ones on one hand Jerry...

You're wrong. And that mutant hand of yours has way too many fingers on it already

mfo

all im saying is, their doing this because their mad i didnt get banned last time. and i didnt get banned last time because i didnt deserve it, and i do have allot of supporters, in all the transactions i've made, i can count the bad ones on one hand Jerry...Holy shit that was a huge fragment.

Lol, you of all people shouldn't talk about one's smartness when you can't even spell one sentence correctly. All of your errors are highlighted in green.

all im saying is, their doing this because their mad i didnt get banned last time. and i didnt get banned last time because i didnt deserve it, and i do have allot of supporters, in all the transactions i've made, i can count the bad ones on one hand Jerry...

PLEASE use the spell checker before you post. I dont care if people dont capatalize their i's or dont put " ' "s in but seriously! It was a giant run-on sentence with terrible spelling.

Their =/= they're

EDIT: beat me to it mfo

Reactions: mfo
I still want to know when the deadline for this Poll is...:thinking:

Jerry

mfo

I still want to know when the deadline for this Poll is...:thinking:

Jerry

I feel a fair deadline is 72 hours but I'm sure many will disagree.

If this poll turns out to be a success, Jerry has to send me a LaserBee I LPM Deluxe on him, shipping paid for also.

Last edited:
Dark, as everybody already knows..

you're a liar, a thief, a cheat, apparently a drug addicted loser, a possible cultivator of marijuana, you're unprofessional and you have done NOTHING to help this forum. You consistenly bring dishonest practices and lies, these are present in the majority of your posts. It's past time for you to go.

You don't deserve to be here, and I for one won't stop calling for you to be banned until it happens. There is considerable support for the idea of banning you, and it's only a matter of time (and posting by you, since you just can't keep your foot out of your mouth) until you alienate all of your support base. I've got nothing but time, myself..

Last edited:
Reactions: mfo
I feel a fair deadline is 72 hours but I'm sure many will disagree.

If this poll turns out to be a success, Jerry has to send me a LaserBee I LPM Deluxe on him, shipping paid for also.

Would you like Fries with that....:whistle:

Jerry

mfo

Would you like Fries with that....:whistle:

Jerry

As long as you can absolutely guarantee they won't be soggy by the time they get to my house, then yes; I would absolutely LOVE fries with that.

Edit: Unfortunately, I must go to sleep now. I have work @ 5:30 a.m. Will be back tomorrow! Good night everyone!

Last edited:

Honestly I'm not against or with him, but well, why to open the poll again if nothing has changed since the other one?

Doesn't make sense for me.

I didn't see the poll last time, this time I'm voting yes :D

You didn't see the Poll the last time because it was over before it
got started...:D

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.