Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Aurora C8 Kit Giveaway!

Anyone have suggestions on the time frame a person should have to claim their prize?

jakeGT

I think a week from end of giveaway/notification would be PLENTY IMHO

oh also,
creec81.jpg

creec82.jpg

Drew

A pm and a week should be enough. I don't think anyone could argue that 2 weeks isn't enough wait though. Might be needed to work the time to claim into the description in the future. You'd think everyone would be excited enough to check back and see

anselm

Reroll TODAY!:eg:

j/k

Sometimes people don't have internet access for a variety of (to us) unknown reasons.
I'd say give him two weeks.

You should sell these!

nah I've got something badass i'm going to whip out in a couple of days. It has a 2" OD heatsink, bigger than the SAIK but takes a single 18650, that recharges inside the host. it makes my eye balls orgasm when i stare at it for too long.

though i may snatch up a couple of these to sell....they are pretty nice units.

Are you building another FleshLight Matt...........I told you that'll ruin your marriage.:whistle:

Ill buy it now!
nah I've got something badass i'm going to whip out in a couple of days. It has a 2" OD heatsink, bigger than the SAIK but takes a single 18650, that recharges inside the host. it makes my eye balls orgasm when i stare at it for too long.

though i may snatch up a couple of these to sell....they are pretty nice units.