Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

ARCTIC HOST feeler! interested? READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguin

Inerested

@ Pontiac -- I would like to suggest that you make the tail cap interchangeable with the Arctic (threading, dia, etc.) The arctic has several problems in the tail cap. I would be willing to pay for a few extra of them to make them available as people need them.

Peace,
dave

Please add little ol me to the count of people interested! I am sorry I didn't see this thread sooner otherwise I'd have been on it like flux on copper :whistle: I'd even grab 2 or 3 of these if it made the difference of placing a bulk order or not!

Regarding the idea of a side clicky/tail clicky... my thought & best opinion on this subject from awhile ago was to have a tail clicky on/off to 'activate' the laser - then a side clicky to actually 'fire' the laser. This concept adds a level of safety to a side clicky where having the tail click disengaged nulls the side clicky, making it safe to carry around in your pocket without burning a hole in your leg (for those of us who always have a HPL on them - like me) :D

Just my .02 folks... agree or disagree on the idea above please add my name to the list of members in for one of these :beer:

Last edited:
Id love to have one of these! Let me know when they are around I would get one maybe two depending on the price.

Sorry I'm late getting back to you all with prices guys. We just got hit with a huge order of "oil well thingies" at work so I really haven't had a chance to discuss pricing with my Boss.

I could drill a hole for a side clicky, but I'd then have to make some sort of tray to hold the switch as well as a button itself. It's not just as easy as drilling a hole, believe me. (I've tried!)

jakeGT

oil well thingies FTW!!! don't worry about side clickys Pontiac, I want it to be one general consensus, easier, cheaper, JUST be one thing, so you said bottom clicky, thats awesome, thats what we'll get and we will like it. But if you have noticed, I have already compiled almost 25 different ''interested orders'' and multiple of those are interested in 1,2,3 depending on price, so I would gaurantee we have already met the ''25'' marker.

Don't worry about price, let us know when you get one

is that what the regular arctic uses? im sure it will be the same as the real arctic

From now on I think this one is The REAL arctic. and that crappy one WL sells is the knock off

EDIT: Warning The Chinese's have discovered how to Time Travel and for some reason there using it for making knock off's of items made in the future... Today!!

Pontiacg5 I would prosecute WL if I were you

Last edited:

jakeGT

I agree, when I get mine and make a proper? Quality built 445 with this host it will be what the arctic should have been

Status
Not open for further replies.