Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Arctic burn skin pic ? gone ?

I have sent this link to a mate a while ago , the pic was of a guys arm burnt bue to arctic laser

f44/how-arctic-feels-burns-skin-55744.html

The thread seems to be gone now ? no idea why ? is the pic still available anywhere ?

Paul

Trevor

Not sure if this is an Arctic, but maybe it will help...

The video is titled "Spartan 1watt blue laser vs Renee." :whistle:

It's all scads of 445nm radiation so it's prettymuch the same.

-Trevor

The image i was thinking of was one of the guys
arm a few days arm after he had written an X
on his arm with the laser

Its was pretty horrific

Any ideas ? how to track this pic down

I have sent this link to a mate a while ago , the pic was of a guys arm burnt bue to arctic laser

f44/how-arctic-feels-burns-skin-55744.html

The thread seems to be gone now ? no idea why ? is the pic still available anywhere ?

Paul

No idea why? How about that mutilating yourself with a laser is a really stupid (and dangerous) thing to do?

I agree with the moderators taking that picture off the forum with haste.

The image i was thinking of was one of the guys
arm a few days arm after he had written an X
on his arm with the laser

Its was pretty horrific

Any ideas ? how to track this pic down

I remember the thread in question. If I recall the post correctly, alcohol was somehow involved:friend:

I dont know anything about alchohol , and i cant imagine why moderators
removed ..IT ACTED AS A WARNING AS TO HOW BLOODY DANGEROUS blue 445nm units re if you are stupid

paul

Hi Paul, My pal 'ped' re-posted some pix (originally posted by "leodahsan") of 445nm laser damage to the EYEBALL, in the B,S, & T section of the Forum. Look for the post that's headed "BUYING > 1 WATT BLUE LASER" Might want to have a peek at those. Hair curlers for sure !!!! Good job to 'leodahsan' for the original post & to 'ped' for keeping the PIX "ALIVE"
hope this helps out.............. rob

Benm

That video still makes me laugh :)

"its humanly impossible.... AAAAW", but its the puff of smoke from her hand that makes it truly priceless!

Ash

That video still makes me laugh :)

"its humanly impossible.... AAAAW", but its the puff of smoke from her hand that makes it truly priceless!
Her? Did you watch? Renee is a big dude.
Hi Paul, My pal 'ped' re-posted some pix (originally posted by "leodahsan") of 445nm laser damage to the EYEBALL, in the B,S, & T section of the Forum. Look for the post that's headed "BUYING > 1 WATT BLUE LASER" Might want to have a peek at those. Hair curlers for sure !!!! Good job to 'leodahsan' for the original post & to 'ped' for keeping the PIX "ALIVE"
hope this helps out.............. rob
This thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/buying-1w-blue-laser-60459.html

Still would like to see the arctic arm burn. :eek:

Bogart

The pic is still up:

DSC_0010.jpg

IIRC, it was taken about 4 days after exposure. I also recall there being alcohol involved.

:drunk:

anselm

Her? Did you watch? Renee is a big dude.
Had you bothered to read the youtube comments and the video's description,
you would have discovered that the black person is, indeed, a woman..... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ash

Rich Z

The pic is still up:

DSC_0010.jpg

IIRC, it was taken about 4 days after exposure. I also recall there being alcohol involved.

:drunk:

I sure would like to know what THAT was supposed to prove. If you can put burn marks on wood with a laser, do ya THINK you are superman or something?

I sure would like to know what THAT was supposed to prove. If you can put burn marks on wood with a laser, do ya THINK you are superman or something?

Some people burn them self for the scar. and it being in a X he wanted it possible. there are a lot of people who do that and they put stuff under there skin as well

That dude has one nasty arm.

He even shaved the area, I think he was trying to do it and wanted the X. If you look I think he did some crap on his wrist to... looks like there are 2 spots he scribbled with it super focused