Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Arctic burn skin pic ? gone ?

PaulBluesky

I have sent this link to a mate a while ago , the pic was of a guys arm burnt bue to arctic laser

f44/how-arctic-feels-burns-skin-55744.html

The thread seems to be gone now ? no idea why ? is the pic still available anywhere ?

Paul

Rich Z

Not sure if this is an Arctic, but maybe it will help...

Trevor

Not sure if this is an Arctic, but maybe it will help...
The video is titled "Spartan 1watt blue laser vs Renee." :whistle:

It's all scads of 445nm radiation so it's prettymuch the same.

-Trevor

PaulBluesky

The image i was thinking of was one of the guys
arm a few days arm after he had written an X
on his arm with the laser

Its was pretty horrific

Any ideas ? how to track this pic down

Crossfire

I have sent this link to a mate a while ago , the pic was of a guys arm burnt bue to arctic laser

f44/how-arctic-feels-burns-skin-55744.html

The thread seems to be gone now ? no idea why ? is the pic still available anywhere ?

Paul
No idea why? How about that mutilating yourself with a laser is a really stupid (and dangerous) thing to do?

I agree with the moderators taking that picture off the forum with haste.

LORDJET

The image i was thinking of was one of the guys
arm a few days arm after he had written an X
on his arm with the laser

Its was pretty horrific

Any ideas ? how to track this pic down
I remember the thread in question. If I recall the post correctly, alcohol was somehow involved:friend:

PaulBluesky

I dont know anything about alchohol , and i cant imagine why moderators
removed ..IT ACTED AS A WARNING AS TO HOW BLOODY DANGEROUS blue 445nm units re if you are stupid

paul

phoenix77

Hi Paul, My pal 'ped' re-posted some pix (originally posted by "leodahsan") of 445nm laser damage to the EYEBALL, in the B,S, & T section of the Forum. Look for the post that's headed "BUYING > 1 WATT BLUE LASER" Might want to have a peek at those. Hair curlers for sure !!!! Good job to 'leodahsan' for the original post & to 'ped' for keeping the PIX "ALIVE"
hope this helps out.............. rob

Benm

That video still makes me laugh :)

"its humanly impossible.... AAAAW", but its the puff of smoke from her hand that makes it truly priceless!

Ash

That video still makes me laugh :)

"its humanly impossible.... AAAAW", but its the puff of smoke from her hand that makes it truly priceless!
Her? Did you watch? Renee is a big dude.
Hi Paul, My pal 'ped' re-posted some pix (originally posted by "leodahsan") of 445nm laser damage to the EYEBALL, in the B,S, & T section of the Forum. Look for the post that's headed "BUYING > 1 WATT BLUE LASER" Might want to have a peek at those. Hair curlers for sure !!!! Good job to 'leodahsan' for the original post & to 'ped' for keeping the PIX "ALIVE"
hope this helps out.............. rob
This thread: http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/buying-1w-blue-laser-60459.html

Still would like to see the arctic arm burn. :eek:

Bogart

The pic is still up:

IIRC, it was taken about 4 days after exposure. I also recall there being alcohol involved.

:drunk:

anselm

Her? Did you watch? Renee is a big dude.
Had you bothered to read the youtube comments and the video's description,
you would have discovered that the black person is, indeed, a woman..... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ash

Rich Z

The pic is still up:

IIRC, it was taken about 4 days after exposure. I also recall there being alcohol involved.

:drunk:
I sure would like to know what THAT was supposed to prove. If you can put burn marks on wood with a laser, do ya THINK you are superman or something?

Krogith

I sure would like to know what THAT was supposed to prove. If you can put burn marks on wood with a laser, do ya THINK you are superman or something?
Some people burn them self for the scar. and it being in a X he wanted it possible. there are a lot of people who do that and they put stuff under there skin as well

Krogith

That dude has one nasty arm.
He even shaved the area, I think he was trying to do it and wanted the X. If you look I think he did some crap on his wrist to... looks like there are 2 spots he scribbled with it super focused