Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another Scam - Be Aware

Gadget

This exists? Where is it located? It should be a sticky!

-G

Please send me his personal info and Ill add it to the scammers thread. Hopefully it will prevent others from dealing with him.

APEX1

Yes this is happening too often, a list needs to be maintained of these people and shared with sellers, we will all pay higher prices because of scammers.

Alan

That's a great idea. Would we have to get permission from a mod to do it? I only ask because we would be putting people's names on it.. This would help with sellers so much. it might be a pain in the a** to check the list every time someone you don't no is making a purchase but it will be worth it in the long run

Last edited:
Hi ,

I will pm the info soon. along with his paypal account address.

The problem is that I like paypal. And everyone use it. I am afraid to sue them as they might decide to close my account somehow. Is that even possible for them to do ?

Pman

^?????
What exactly was the point of that post? Not appropriate:tsk:

@ LookingForlasers
Because they ripped him off for $1000 dollars and he is trying to get his money back from Visa/PayPal. He is a smaller company so between building the lasers and answering all the emails he gets every day he sometimes get a bit behind.
Just try to be patient with him please.

This exists? Where is it located? It should be a sticky!

-G

That's a great idea. Would we have to get permission from a mod to do it? I only ask because we would be putting people's names on it.. This would help with sellers so much. it might be a pain in the a** to check the list every time someone you don't no is making a purchase but it will be worth it in the long run

Yes the thread exists, but as it contains personal data emails, addresses, names, etc, it was decided that the vets section was the best place for it.

If any forum member wishes to check a prospective buyers credentials, all they need do is email a vet with the details.:beer:

Last edited:
There are web sites you can report scammers to where their name is published for anyone to search, I'd find one of those and add it along with his email address.

Grix

Join the bitcoin club. No chargeback scams possible. And lower fees as a bonus :)

Last edited:
The problem is that I like paypal. And everyone use it.

Join the bitcoin club. No chargeback scams possible. And lower fees as a bonus :)

Offering more than one way to pay will also bring more business, only about 1 in 10 people with Internet access even have a PayPal account, and many people can't use it even if they wanted to because many banks and some visa/mc aren't compatible.

Alan

Yep that is what I will do ^^ start taking order with other methods too.

I will send the details of this guy today so it will be added to the thread.

APEX1

@ LookingForlasers
Because they ripped him off for $1000 dollars and he is trying to get his money back from Visa/PayPal. He is a smaller company so between building the lasers and answering all the emails he gets every day he sometimes get a bit behind.
Just try to be patient with him please.

something is wrong with lookingforlasers head. he keeps making the same thread asking the same questions. pay no attention to him

Joker I know that you provide the best customer service that you can due to your busy scheduled. I have one of your hosts that a friend purchased for me to complete on of my builds. Could not be happier with it. I left a reply in the last thread about this jerk! Was not he the one that had friends on here and was going to beat you up and ruin your business on LPF! Its half a year later and this clown is the only one I have ever seen do any thing of this magnitude to one of our best suppliers. I hate this clown more than words can say but I think for the fairness of the forum This one time that his name be brought out in the open so that no one else gets burned by him

Joker I know that you provide the best customer service that you can due to your busy scheduled. I have one of your hosts that a friend purchased for me to complete on of my builds. Could not be happier with it. I left a reply in the last thread about this jerk! Was not he the one that had friends on here and was going to beat you up and ruin your business on LPF! Its half a year later and this clown is the only one I have ever seen do any thing of this magnitude to one of our best suppliers. I hate this clown more than words can say but I think for the fairness of the forum This one time that his name be brought out in the open so that no one else gets burned by him

His details were sent so they can be added to the list :)

Ok added. Hopefully we can stop him scamming others. If you had his LPF user name, that would be helpful too. :beer:

Pman

You know, I can't seem to find where that list is.