Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Another propsal; A member map.

I was reading the "what person lives closest to you" thread and, what if we make a member map button so people can find out who lives near them? Once again, i stole this idea from 4hv 4hv.org: Member Map

i don't know the link, but there is already a membership map that isn't utilized.

michael

We used to have one in the welcome board, but I went to check it a bit ago and the link was dead. Sounds like a good time for someone to make a new one :)

edit - oh and actually get it stickied this time so it doesn't just get buried

Eh why not? Sounds kind of neat to me! Someone get one going! I'm not sure where I would start to make one..

Been there long ago. Few people bothered. If someone was near, They could own an Enterprise II ArIon Laser for the trucking !!!

WTH -- The Laserchat dumps me 100 times a night. So What......

HMike

Last edited:
Been there long ago. Few people bothered. If someone was near, They could own an Enterprise II ArIon Laser for the trucking !!!

WTH -- The Laserchat dumps me 100 times a night. So What......

HMike

Mike, download a standalone IRC client (I personally use Pidgin) and enter the channel info.

server: irc.ecnet.org
port: 6667
channel: #laserchat