Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An Apology for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to just see what happens. There's one guy who ordered a laser last September and cannot even file a claim anymore. It's also to be determined whether there will be money left for those who got in claims later than Elly and myself. This situation is still a LONG way from being resolved.

Well, mine is a much smaller claim and is due tomorrow. I'll let you know if I get it. It's possible that it could also come on Wednesday. I think Elly's refund was supposed to happen on Saturday but didn't until Sunday.

Paypal ruled in my favor and sent me back the $890 from sci-fi lasers. Feels like Christmas came earlier I say:san:
loki.jpg

Don't drop your claims boys. There's money to be had.

What is this exactly and who is Alien laser?
"5.05W 465nm build by AlienLaser".

Well, mine is a much smaller claim and is due tomorrow. I'll let you know if I get it. It's possible that it could also come on Wednesday. I think Elly's refund was supposed to happen on Saturday but didn't until Sunday.

I hope you are able to get your refund. I hope you all are. Its a damn shame what has happened. Keep us updated.

You know, joker could have released everyone's funds but didnt, he just did nothing and let all y'all bite your nails till refunded. Glad to see refunds trickling in. Make no mistake, JOKER IS AN butthead for letting you guys sweat this out

Last edited:
Guys I know that Joker is being a jerk but lets keep the language at least civil pls there are kids that use the site

Do you talk the same as you type?
With your carelessness I wouldn't trust you with a couple hundred dollar laser. Who get's diode pins on their ass? wtf

went out of the shower and i slipped..while a certain female lurking in the house were cleaning up and happens to put my diode stash on the floor...
it was a funny accident but it was my stuff that i killed:crackup:

learn't from it and never let that female touch my babies ever again:D

Razako

PayPal refunded my $385.99 today! Yay I got my money back! Eitan didn't even try to respond to them.
Nice, you got your money back too:beer:
I'm getting a laserbee LPM and am probably gonna get something from the jetlasers GB with my refund.

Last edited:
PayPal refunded my $385.99 today! Yay I got my money back! Eitan didn't even try to respond to them.

Awesome! Congratulations!

Edit:

My Paypal refund went through to my bank just an hour ago. Bought a challenger from Sanwu. Wish me luck!

Last edited:
That is the most generous assumptiom possible.

Eitan was violating PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy. I doubt he still has a paypal account. I dont know Israeli law regarding credit card fraud, but if he were in the US, they would likely be recovering all the money and $2,500 per violation fine based on the acceptable use policy.

In my humble opinion, this site should pull the banner ad and refund to Eitan whatever he paid the site from his ill gotten gains.

His products never appeared to be a problem. Maybe he underestimated the time or cost to produce units, maybe he has an expensive habit or maybe he realized he could make more money not delivering products - but his website was confiscated and his absense from this board may be upon the advice of his attorney.

Im glad people are getting their money back. Its rare to recover all your funds in a fraud.

I guess my idea was that Eitan hasn't been fighting any of the refund requests made through Paypal. He could have done that and at least delayed the process. But he's allowing it to go through so people can get their refunds. My thought is that he's allowing them all to go through because everyone here was saying that in order for him to make this right, he has to either deliver the products ordered or refund their money. Well, the money is being refunded and people are being made whole as their refunds are coming in. Once that's all done, everyone should be happy, and then if Eitan decides to start his business up again with some changes that won't allow the whole mess to happen a second time, people can decide at that time if they want to give him another chance. If they do, and he delivers, the news of that will be heard and his reputation can be restored.

I am happy that people are recovering their funds, but I noticed that our usual 15000 visitors are not even 1500.

I know we had 30 min of maintenance earlier, but I fear eitan has done damage, hopefully that's not the case.

Razako

I am happy that people are recovering their funds, but I noticed that our usual 15000 visitors are not even 1500.

I know we had 30 min of maintenance earlier, but I fear eitan has done damage, hopefully that's not the case.
Well there are some people who got truly screwed. One guy is out $500 from 7 months ago:( I can only imagine how many similar cases there might be. If they let the deadline to file a claim go by they're pretty much SOL unless Eitan feels like finishing and sending them their laser.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.