Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A typo or a lie?

Rob

I think he is making one in his avatar ;)

Peace,
dave

Didn't catch that myself. LOL

All in all he sounds pretty sincere and convincing and if he's willing to change his ways, then that's great.

Then again DAoO convinced a lot people too, but that goes without saying....

All in all he sounds pretty sincere and convincing and if he's willing to change his ways, then that's great.

Then again DAoO convinced a lot people too, but that goes without saying....

Yeah that was a good time we had :shhh:

Cannot resist this one. Check potatorage3 items by bidder, and see what he really uses his other accounts for- getting rid of competition. That ebay user he negged called me and let me know that she got hit by him. Leaving negatives before paying. Shame on you.

Oh BTW potatorage3 and cheapdsgames both have the same address. Maybe you can forward that information to ebay? Supected shill bidding.

All in all he sounds pretty sincere and convincing and if he's willing to change his ways, then that's great...

He seemed like that last time. Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, shame on me etc

Rob

I try to learn from my mistakes. I'm not trying to deceive anyone and make a quick buck out of them; I simply wanted to get what I thought was a fair price for the laser. I thought that ben's numbers would remain accurate since I only lightly used the laser since I bought it from him. Again, I'm deeply sorry for the trouble I have caused here, and I strive to fix the problems I have caused. I will change my selling practices on ebay, since I have learned that falsified bidding is not needed to get a fair price for my items.

I understand I was wrong for trying to cover up my deceptive ebay practices but I didn't want to cause trouble. I now know that I have caused more trouble this way and am sorry for that as well.

Your apologies are commendable but you still have not addressed the underlying problem; dishonesty. Both "incidents" are cases of dishonesty and deception; the circumstances under which they occurred are irrelevant. I understand that selling something at a loss can be painful but think about the buyer; who's hard earned money you could have been "stealing". At the end of the day, your reputation will mean more than a few bucks; you can always make up the money but you can't make up for your reputation... Instead of this being a "don't do it again" lesson, try to make it a "I'll try to be an honest person" lesson.

Best of luck in the future.

Just so everyone knows. The physical addresses of boobtacos, cheapdsgames, potatorage, and potatorage3 are the same. Maybe ebay should know this.

Sad state of affairs, you might get something immediately when trying to scam and scheme, but in the end it will set you back, way back. It would have benefited you to learn that sooner, you'll get another chance here. Take it before you end up somewhere where you really don't want to be. Jail and Prison are no fun.

does anyone have an freaking morals?

From the 1000's of people I've met, I only know about 5 who have truly let their morals guide them without compromise. Its always easy to do the bad things, but can be very hard to do the right thing sometimes. Most people fail because they dont care, and just think of themselves only. Its very sad.

yeah what TJ said... Morals these days are now defined by each persons own basis, and you're thought of as "intolerant" if you disagree with them.