Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A newbie agin.... forgot everything I knew

DTR

Welcome back Rog. I find myself linking people to your "Laser driver it can be done" page over and over again on a daily basis with my ebay buyers.:rolleyes: It is old but still very relevant.:beer:

I like to think I have a nice little build guide/tutorial thread and a decent spread of related items for sale.:D
http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/d...difications-compilation-53944.html#post759223

If you have any questions please feel free to shoot me a PM.;)

Last edited:

Welcome back Rog. I find myself linking people to your "Laser driver it can be done" page over and over again on a daily basis with my ebay buyers.:rolleyes: It is old but still very relevant.:beer:

Ya i build my first Red laser with info on your site. Glad that your back :D

Crickey...a legend in my own lunchtime!
Thanks for the welcome everyone, it is good to see that LPF is as vibrant and argumentative as ever.:)
I have been given a number of recommendation of what to read and where to buy so will be quietly working things through and popping up here and there to tantalise you with what I am up to......

Regards Rog8811

Welcome back Rog! I don't know you or anything but I've read of your awesome work here! Hopefully you intend to stay for a while! Nice to have you back!

It's great to see you active on the forum again, welcome back!!

I have your 'white laser pointer' tutorial & information stored aside to follow some day soon, I can't wait to make one & can't thank you enough for posting how you completed your project :beer:

Welcome back you have been missed for sure but we have been busy and progress has been made with the RGB laser set up you left us with :D

Here is a link to a thread of mine you may find interesting > http://laserpointerforums.com/f40/white-fusion-time-machines-coming-70898-5.html#post1022084

And the original thread from sigtefx > http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/fs-white-fusion-laser-mixing-kit-42013-19.html#post550054

Glad to see your back on here and can't wait to see what it is you are working on now, have fun :beer:

welcome back rog! your "it can be done" was what sent me to the forum in the first place. A god amongst mere mortals :horse:

jayrob

Good to see you back Rog!

Hope you will be posting pictures of what you do when you finish it! :)

D

Deleted member 16589

WELCOME BACK I joined just as you left IIRC.
You have missed out on the new 445nm diodes and just recently 515nm diodes.

Welcome back. I always enjoyed your threads in the past. You're probably back up to speed already ...