Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A New Jetlasers GB on Stocked * Metered PL-E Pro, Equality series and Ti B Lasers

I have a EQ 532 that has prolly the best output of the lot.

I do NOT want to sell it but its been a bad month for me and my wallet.
i can get another but I doubt it will be this much overspec.

I will show you a graph if you send me your email addy-

will let it go for 265$ shipped with insurance free to CONUS only -all others plz just go to Gray. ONE 18650 is required - a 15m square diffraction GLASS grating is included-
foam lined plastic case-and charger (budget)
add 15$ for a nitecore i2 (but no box-wont fit sry)
add 95$ more and get a Ti-B 532/100 14500 version. in same order.

other free goodies if they will fit, this offer will expire at any time.

please buy this laser to help maintain my addiction. I only do enough to keep from getting sick. i promise..

also FS 2W Pro Pl E 445 black host brand new full warranty same Price as in the OP- may add some xtras to the right and quick buyer- this has the new 9mm diode underdriven to ensure long life- extremely stable - graph ? send email to me at yahoo.

FS RGB REKE 500mW(actual ~625mW) low hours- works fine- 320$ plus ship. CONUS only.
ILDA/PC ready< all you need is place to plug in your PJ and a M/F db25 or printer or ILDA cable. And a DAC + show soft. bazinga!

add NEW QS 2.0 with FB 3 (dac)_ for another $498.

TY for reading Hak

SEE update post #51 & 52 Pm with any questions

Last edited:
Hi Gray i heard through the forum that you guarantee delivery, like Wicked lasers and Dragon is this true, as i couldn't find any mention of this on your website.I may have missed this of course can you let me know as i most surely want to buy a high powered green, but i lost a high powered red to customs only yesterday so i don't want to lose another laser too expensive.;

God i love this beam expander!

It's not too big ''Fat'' and goes really well with the design!

For this price i would grab more then one!

Love it!

PL-E Pro 800 doing 1200mW peak with 10X beam expander
asEJ7u7.jpg

What i miss with it, wrench to lock the adapter and dust covers for the lenses....
Other then that, a very nice piece of kit that everyone should have with there PL-E Pro handheld!

Last edited:
HEADS UP JETLASERS ProPL-E owners-you can not run your laser EVER with two 18650s or two 26650s--the second tube is ONLY for replacing the other one to change the look-- TOO much voltage from especially the 26650 KingKongs will toast your driver== You can do that with the older Pl-Es BUT NOT the Pro series-
This has been explained a few times before- BUT some may have either missed it or forgot-- The warranty does NOT cover this.. Some may be thinking they will see an increase in output but actually all you get is longer run time before a charge of the battery is needed--Good rule for laser owners--'when in doubt --check it out'-you dont want to find out the hard way that what you did was wrong.

Hi Gray i heard through the forum that you guarantee delivery, like Wicked lasers and Dragon is this true, as i couldn't find any mention of this on your website.I may have missed this of course can you let me know as i most surely want to buy a high powered green, but i lost a high powered red to customs only yesterday so i don't want to lose another laser too expensive.;

This is what Gray told me when I asked him through PM.

JETLASERS said:
Frankly, We ship some lasers to Australia these weeks and havenot come across issue yet - so you know it doesnot mean every laser can be safety shipped and delivered - the guarantee means that in case the laser is held or taken, we will resend or issue full refund and it will be our loss - usually if it really happens, our ups agent will do the best to call it back - there are usually two options for these stuff that cannot pass the customs, to return or destroy. Usually to return it incurs higher expense on the sender - much higher than the shipping cost - so most laser pointer vendors would rather resend a new one than having them return paying for the fees.

So it is definitely not 100% delivery coz nobody can guarantee it even if we ship a led flashlight, the customs will still possibly take it, you know. :)

slightly modified for brevity

So no they don't guarantee delivery but either way you are safe with JL because they will either refund you or send another one. You should PM Gray about this as well because nothing is concrete. Gray told me this over a month ago so you should PM him to double check.

This is what Gray told me when I asked him through PM.

So no they don't guarantee delivery but either way you are safe with JL because they will either refund you or send another one. You should PM Gray about this as well because nothing is concrete. Gray told me this over a month ago so you should PM him to double check.

Thanks Will - yes there is no guarantee for delivery but there is guarantee for losing no monies. :beer:

i will get in on this

Id like to buy the:
11.Equality series 532nm 468mW, black finish: $275.00
Model No.: Equality5324002013090614

Encap

No idea how to do that. Looked for it, couldnt find. search for model number, couldnt find.

email Gray at Jetlasers and tell him:
"Id like to buy the:
11.Equality series 532nm 468mW, black finish: $275.00
Model No.: Equality5324002013090614 "
in current LPF Group Buy list.

The Group Buy list is not shown on the Jetlasers web site ---it is in post #1 of this thread only.

Simple enoough?

email link : jetlasers@gmail.com

web site link: http://www.jetlasers.org

Last edited:
I am interested in
7. Ti B 532nm 162mW: $110.00
Model No.:2013090308TiB532100

I do have one quick question though about it, what kind of battery does it take?

Also PM sent

I am interested in
7. Ti B 532nm 162mW: $110.00
Model No.:2013090308TiB532100

I do have one quick question though about it, what kind of battery does it take?

Also PM sent

These are the newer Ti-Bs they require a single 16650- I have those in stock for JL lasers-- they are red sanyos and I have been very happy with these,
I get $7.99 each plus actual cost to ship by Fed Ex- around $8 for up to one pound of Li-Ions

ATM USPS still has lithiums banned unless they are shipped INSIDE the intended device- like a laser or charger-- so for less ($6) I can send you a NiteCore Smart Charger AND two (only) 16650s for 30$-plus $6.-- IF you are cool with NOT getting the cardboard box the charger comes in----- as even folded flat the box will NOT fit inside a Small flat rate box from USPS.

IIRC you can also for a 17650 into these Ti-Bs but have never seen them FS.

I should have thought about the fact that I am buying a LKRGB5 and should probably save money for that, Thanks for the response anyways Len
These are the newer Ti-Bs they require a single 16650- I have those in stock for JL lasers-- they are red sanyos and I have been very happy with these,
I get $7.99 each plus actual cost to ship by Fed Ex- around $8 for up to one pound of Li-Ions

ATM USPS still has lithiums banned unless they are shipped INSIDE the intended device- like a laser or charger-- so for less ($6) I can send you a NiteCore Smart Charger AND two (only) 16650s for 30$-plus $6.-- IF you are cool with NOT getting the cardboard box the charger comes in----- as even folded flat the box will NOT fit inside a Small flat rate box from USPS.

IIRC you can also for a 17650 into these Ti-Bs but have never seen them FS.