Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

A Big Thanks To RyanElectro!

jakeGT

Yeah... you're not the only one.

Also seeing as this thread clearly got the attention of a mod, what is it still doing in the General section as opposed to Reviews or Feedback where it belongs?

Well, it was hardly a review to begin with. He didn't post anything about the laser except that it was cool...

jakeGT

No I agree with you it doesn't belong here. Just saying this review wasn't a review of the laser.. Just a review about chatting with ryan online lol

No I agree with you it doesn't belong here. Just saying this review wasn't a review of the laser.. Just a review about chatting with ryan online lol

I just reread my last post. I'm sorry that was kind of a jerkish response. I just spent two hours on the phone with a client that has only one volume setting... yell. Very irritating.

Sorry it bled over a bit in the post.

jakeGT

No hard feelings bro
I understand completely
I'd prolly wanna blow my brains out if I spent two hours on the phone with anyone hahahahaha

Thanks, and glad I didn't offend. I seem to have a very good filter when it comes to making sure nothing online bleeds over into my "real" life, but the reverse is definitely not true.:p

I'm not afraid of not knowing & say I don't know. Not afraid to show my that I have a weakness... One thing about me is that I always love to know more. So when I ask questions, it's a good thing. Take it positively that I want to learn and not negatively that I'm ignorant and should "stop designing my lens". Why would you even say that? Encourage people, not discourage them.

Anyway what a strange thread this has become :D

Last edited:

daguin

I'm not afraid of not knowing & say I don't know. Not afraid to show my that I have a weakness... One thing about me is that I always love to know more. So when I ask questions, it's a good thing. Take it positively that I want to learn and not negatively that I'm ignorant and should "stop designing my lens". Why would you even say that? Encourage people, not discourage them.

Anyway what a strange thread this has become :D

I did encourage you

I encouraged you to learn more

Peace,
dave

Guys, I must have missed the memo. Is it pick on Ryan day again so soon? The last one seems like it was only last week. You guys really must remind me next time :D

daguin

Guys, I must have missed the memo. Is it pick on Ryan day again so soon? The last one seems like it was only last week. You guys really must remind me next time :D

Second Tuesday of the month

It's on the master calendar

Peace,
dave

ARG

Second Tuesday of the month

It's on the master calendar

Peace,
dave

I just went to the calendar to see if you were serious, but I found this instead.

8ESfN.png

Happy Birthday Dave! :bday:

jakeGT

That's crazy!

Happy birthday Dave!

I didn't re-initiate this thread to "pick on Ryan" I just noticed something very wrong in the review.

HA HA 58... I counted that high one time it was very exhausting. J/K Love ya man.