Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

640mW 635nm red laser CNI PGL-III (peak 699mW)

I AM JEALOUS. Your Laser Collektion is exactly the way is has to be !!!

Nice pix and review, Lady-R-- a rainbow shot will be awesome. R O Y G B I V- but what will you use for the indigo???I guess you can use the 445 since you have a 473 to use for the Blue and 405 for the violet. Close enough for me.

How about one beam shot of your entire collection(ATM)

make us eat our hearts out--even arythna===lol

I'm waiting for some last colors, the 589nm and 561nm and now the 671 DPSS. :) Then I will ask a friend that is a professional photographer and we will try to take one picture with all the colors. :) It will be epic since there a huge difference between the powers of the lasers, from 30mw (561nm) to 2W 445nm.

Cheers!

jakeGT

you have a very, very badass collection their regina. i hope one day to be able to have one high powered cni !!

DJNY

I'm waiting for some last colors, the 589nm and 561nm and now the 671 DPSS. :) Then I will ask a friend that is a professional photographer and we will try to take one picture with all the colors. :) It will be epic since there a huge difference between the powers of the lasers, from 30mw (561nm) to 2W 445nm.

Cheers!

I´m lookin forward to the pictures.

Hope we´re also able to get the 515nm PGL soon!

BTW, the 561nm in your signature is at the wrong position ;)

blrock

Nice laser....wish mine had such good divergence

Last edited:
Hoping we see 515 in a PGL-III soon too, Phi. :) Let us know, heh at least I'm not the only "spectrum completion" junkie around anymore :) I only wish CNI was more willing to supply it... I've asked for a lot of wavelengths and they tend to say 'no' a lot, depending on what mood they're in.

561 is... interesting. It's another WL that just doesn't get much action it seems, and I'm not sure why. I think the 445 craze distracted from a lot, even the 589's.

I'll get a spectrum shot too at some point but Regina will probably beat me to that :)

Regina - when you get your 589, compare it to your 594.5 ... People tell me that there is no visible difference; "experts" even, telling me the only difference I'm seeing is power and brightness, but I swear 589 appears more "towards lemon" and 594.5 is more "towards amber", as it should be. To me I can see it night and day... Camera won't capture it, no, but to me there's no question. Would be good to get another opinion.

Last edited:

jakeGT

take that WL shot aryntha! i want to see the prettiest laser rainbow around!