Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

574nm 36 mW Yellow Laser

Nexgen

I’m in for 4 or 5. Hehe. Who can host a GB?

Last edited:
I will email Freeman B. to see if I can confirm this. It was too late last night for me to do so, but might get an answer by tonight at the earliest. I am not offering to run a GB, however. The two I did do were a huge amount of work.

I'm in for a 565nm on a GB if they are also selling those.
Did he tell you the expected power?

Nexgen

I'm in for a 565nm on a GB if they are also selling those.
Did he tell you the expected power?

20-30mW. I talked to him on alibaba. I’m not sure about 565’s yet. Gotta ask. I’d love to own one of 565’s.

Last edited:
I just received an email from Freeman B. saying that they expect to have between 100 and 200 units for sale in about a week. He said that he could not confirm the price of $30.00/unit as they felt they had lost money on the samples they have sent out. But, he said he would get back to me as soon as he knows what change in the price, if any, might be. I will update this as soon as I know any thing new.

From my own experience with them, I feel certain OPT Laser will ship out the lasers that have been paid for and are waiting first. Any new orders should be honored after those. I have ordered from them twice and they were true to their word on both orders.

Nexgen

From my own experience with them, I feel certain OPT Laser will ship out the lasers that have been paid for and are waiting first. Any new orders should be honored after those. I have ordered from them twice and they were true to their word on both orders.

Are you interested in 565? It will be great addition to your collection. I’ve sent a question to them regarding 565.

Last edited:
Yes, I have already made a request for the 565nm laser. I don't really need one, but, like you said, it will be a great addition to my collection. I expect to hear back within the week. That was what I was told by Freeman yesterday.

:wave:
I sure hope so.. I wrote Opt via alibaba if they knew Freeman Billy == got no reply not that proves anything they did want to know If I wanted to order and which nm so I replied one of each and added copy from my PPal payment==had to send it twice frist addy was Billy personal email
I had a potential (myb two) for 50 to 100 pcs-- forget that..
this has been going on since april..

Anyone have new info on the back orders?
meanwhile the aussie seems to be able to get them WTF billy??

:tsk::scowl::paypal::yabbmad: