Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

441mw - 8X Panasonic BR

Misterwilling,
I don't know if you have a PBS cube for this application yet, but if you don't I found this one COMPONENTS It's $60, 15mm and optimized for 405 nm. My EO Edmund master source book wants almost $200 for one! Hopefully it helps, I don't know if you'll actually get 900mw, but anything close would be awsome. Good luck I can't wait to see it. -James-

BDR's the way to to...

i have a panasonic and an LG 8x on hand right now, "their not mine" but i'll report back, AMAZING price... but we all gotta stop doing the return trick... because yes... 90% of the time you get another free 8x... but my soul hurts.... lol j/k

Tyler - DarkLasers

Meatball;

I also think heat dissipation is the next hurdle.

That is why I am working on copper heat sinks, with slightly larger hosts.

LarryDFW

I'm thinking that a copper "aixiz" module interfacingvto an alum heatsink with CPU thermal silver compound would allow for really good heat removal and may keep the host size from being too huge.

Krutz

its actualy being bought from a local computer repair shot called KT&C Tech...

dont be so quick to assume, you too krutz, you both instantly think im ripping best-buy... what i'd like to know... is how you figure i'd get past those security stickers that have been showing up that are like the ones on a 360, they leave residue, and makes it completely obvious its been opened. the only 8x BR burner available localy here at best buy is like 300 some odd dollars, and its external. so im actualy paying $80 for an internal 8X br burner thats "spindle" doesnt spin. so we'll see, like i said. im hoping we wont be so quick to assume next time...

[..]

i have a panasonic and an LG 8x on hand right now, "their not mine" but i'll report back, AMAZING price... but we all gotta stop doing the return trick... because yes... 90% of the time you get another free 8x... but my soul hurts.... lol j/k

Tyler - DarkLasers

do I even have to comment this?
except, perhaps, "so you do business now, your own laser-onlineshop?"

*facepalm*

manuel

do I even have to comment this?
except, perhaps, "so you do business now, your own laser-onlineshop?"

*facepalm*

manuel

actually Krutz i dont think you have any comment on this..

i dont think you have an experience with any kind of shop or online business , period.

i think your face palm has failed, im sure you know what FAIL is right?

your post count can be enhanced in other ways other than what you're trying now.

neg rep for talking out of your a$$

LOL! I bet $100 bucks!! than NOT ONE SINGLE CUSTOMER WILL ATTEST TO ME EVER RIPPING THEM OFF! lol, your just as weak as TJ and his "crew" :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

You are an immature child sir, Who A) doesnt even know me and B) doesnt contribute SHIT to the forums. Well, if you count all the TROLLING and FLAMING of people you DONT EVEN KNOW, then i guess you DO contribute :crackup:

Good job on being a profesional Prick, You FAIL! lol,

And by the way, I will always surpass you in everything you do. Online sales. Community contribution. you name it. you FAIL at them ALL!

Arenared is 100% correct. You speak from you face...or your ass... i get confused with you sometimes :crackup:

So here comes some nice negative Rep for you too little girl :crackup:

Arena, did you laugh as hard as i did?? LOL!

Oh man good times!

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Tyler, you've gotta stop that behaviour and start behaving more professionally. I'm not against you but before replying to this you should re-read what you've been writing and review your answers.

Hey Dave, the thought had crossed my mind of doing the same thing but I won't let myself do that... I would feel guilty. I do like the idea of replacing the harvested diode with say a cheap PHR so that at least you would still have a useable Blu-ray reader for your computer. That way the drive wouldn't go to waste. :)

daguin

Hey Dave, the thought had crossed my mind of doing the same thing but I won't let myself do that... I would feel guilty. I do like the idea of replacing the harvested diode with say a cheap PHR so that at least you would still have a useable Blu-ray reader for your computer. That way the drive wouldn't go to waste. :)

No problems with that concept.

Removing the diamond from the ring and replacing it with a cubic zirconium to keep and wear is one thing.

However, removing the diamond from the ring, replacing it with a cubic zirconium and then returning it to the store for a refund is "Theft" pure and simple.

Peace,
dave

this isn't the first time the bait and switch thing has come up with dark either. i'm beginning to think it isn't a joke anymore.

IgorT

BDR's the way to to...

Tyler - DarkLasers

What return trick are yall talking about?
I feel like i'm missing out.... :evil:

No seriously, what's this about? :thinking: