Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

12x Sled GB Round 2 is now closed and order is in.

Any US member get theirs yet?
edit: just received mine in the mail today. I haven't opened yet will do later.

Last edited:

Autist

^ Glad you got it Autist! Let me know what your figures is when you get some!

Err, curry? No? I don't eat anything when I'm packing. Why do you ask?

M
:)

Hi Morgan and Troops.

Sorry for the delay in replying, trying to get to grips with Win 7 and a different browser, et cetera.

It is a back up for when the 12X goes, but when I do use it, I will be setting the current at 450mA. I do not have access to an LPM, so I cannot say what the power out in mW is. I've just had to de-can it because when I tried a different lens in the module, debris burnt on the diode window. :banghead:

Well, the stench of curry makes my stomach turn, and, being 'hypersensitive' in my sense of odour detection, I am able to detect the faintest whiff of the stuff.
There was more than a faint whiff of curry when I opened the package.
There is a curry house or two near the post office, so maybe it infiltrated from there.. IDK.
:thinking:

Thanks and best wishes

David

Morgan

Shipping was completed this week of the outstanding sleds. Apologies for the lack of contact, just about everything has gone wrong with internet at the moment; wifi signal so sporadic at my digs it takes around 10 minutes to send a simple email and my laptop refuses to connect to the internet; college was hit with a virus and has been out of commission too... Not good.

However, the important real-world things went smoothly so all are now on their way folks!

Let me know when they arrive and any figures you get from them and we can build a little data to see how they perform.

Many thanks to all who participated and enjoy your 405nm light!

M

Morgan

Thanks for letting us know BB. I'm glad they arrived safe and sound.

Looking forward to seeing your figures.

M

Any chance there will be another one of these 12x GBs? I unfortunately killed mine so now I need a new one :(

Morgan

@ FlightLevel350 - I wasn't planning on one before the new year as there is a lot of work involved and I have some college assignments I really should be doing but... ! I'm sure you'll spot some others selling the BDR-S06Js, at the very least, and maybe some SF-BW512Ls too. Don't count the BDRs out at all though. They seem to be a very capable little diode. Sorry that's not the news you may want to hear but all I can say just now. I did have a price drop offer on the BDR sleds so any future GB would be a little cheaper but I have to prioritise at the moment.

@ Mike - No worries. I was in the middle of replying to your email but thought I'd check to see whether any more have turned up stateside. It seems not at the moment but I am not worried here just yet. I'll go back to finish the mail... ;)

M

I'm usually abt 1-2days behind on delivery than the rest of the world.......
Hopefully Mon or Tues for me then.

Hey guys --- Keep us all informed when these sleds show up USA stateside.
The "holiday" rush may have caused delays.

HMike