Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

120 mw Blu-Ray DX laser Pointer

mpmitch2000 said:
keep it coming this just boring . At the end of the day the man as got his laser back fixed so no i did not do him out of money so how do you work that out then ? he got a working laser back i could of just said fuck it not my problem but i didnt i fixed it and how everything is ok. Like i keep saying keep coming out with the crap it don't stop me selling my lasers and people are still buying them because no one is listening to you lot. You lot keep taking apart your blu-ray writers for one diode but still at the end of the day it don't cost me $250 for one  just to make one little laser pointer now thats a jackass who does that .

Oh for the flex drive the resson it went wrong is because the regulator became very unstable but like you lot say they don't go wrong because from what i hear from you lot nothing go wrong to you .

At the end of the day i make good money out of lasers and i made over 40 blu-ray one and only had one problem which is now fixed when you lot start making lots of lasers and sell them and they don't go wrong then you can have a say.

So what do you lot think of wicked lasers ? a good company that makes good lasers but i know for a fact people have had problems with there lasers which they had to return are they a con man too ?.

I don't have to show you nothing my lasers are good and they sell so thats all that matters at the end of it and it makes me good money and the people are happy with there laser .

oh and for john lawson (he'll have a buy it now for $2000) well why don't you buy them ? better still i sale you 20 6x diodes in pack and sealed for $2000 come on the man with all the front .

Ok that all kids go out and play with your 8 year old friends and show them your $250 blu-ray laser you made from a writer  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D what a joke .

He did not get his laser back... you didn't even replace it, you lying asshole. You didn't fix SHIT! And no, nobody gave you 100 free diodes or whatever the hell you said. That is like giving you $20000, no company would do that, even if you did now an employer. What makes people jackasses for taking apart blu-ray writers? We're not the jackasses over-driving PHR-803T diodes and selling them for $700. Your work isn't even worth $700 because you suck at building lasers.

"Oh for the flex drive the resson it went wrong is because the regulator became very unstable but like you lot say they don't go wrong because from what i hear from you lot nothing go wrong to you."

Um... what regulator? Last time i checked, the whole flex drive was a regulator! You mean the fucking POTENTEOMETER!?!?!? Haha, he says we don't know nothing about lasers, he didn't even know what a potenteometer was! HA!! You sir, are a real joke.

Um, no, you have not made over 40 lasers. This is your first one, asshole. And it broke, too. Better yet, you scammed a poor guy and sold it for $700, when i could have made him a good laser for only $230, which is not my first build.

Wicked Lasers is not a good company that sells good lasers (but they are better than you). It is a terrible company with terrible merchandise that scams people and makes them pay a lot of dolla bills for a cheap ripoff. Just like you. Oh wait, you are a cheap ripoff. I feel sorry for your mom, did she not commit suicide yet? I would if i had a child like you.

Your lasers suck. they are not good, you have only made 1. SCREW YOU ASSHOLE!!

By the way, i could lay you out any day ;)
I'm a boxer.

holy crap spydee i was just joking about your avatar  ;) now that your a boxer in all lol
hey my daughter took cal pal state champion 145 lb girls 14-16 year olds comp in 05 second round K-O

Dear Mitch

I've read this thread with interest, and there is no way I'm going to call you a liar.  You see, unless I choose to accept the veracity of everything you've said, I can't point out to you that you are guilty of the criminal offence of receiving stolen property, and probably conspiracy offences too.  Further, I can't tell you that your mate at Sony is guilty of stealing under whatever criminal code applies in his jurisdiction, unless he has paid valuable consideration to Sony for the diodes.  He is also either guilty of criminal directors' duties breaches and possibly frauds by officers (depending on whether is (or hopefully, was) a director or a mere "top man" employee).  He might want to have a quick gander at the laws administered by his local corporate regulator in this regard.  Just to know where he stands.  Good advice, I think, when it comes for free...

While I vehermently refuse to accept many of my fellow forum members' harsh judgments against you, I have to tell you that I think your friend is an idiot of such high pursuasion and breeding that I do have difficulty accepting his employment in Sony at a senior level at all.  I reassure myself in this regard by my confidence that you have not lied on the forum, but I am a little concerned that only an utter, utter moron would give you his consent to discuss his role in criminal activity on a public forum.  Still, we can't always pick our friends, can we.  In any event, it seems like you got the good end of the deal in this case, ending up with the diodes at the end of the day.  Well, at least until plod comes by with some pieces of official looking paper he'll wave at you before breaking down your door...

And lastly, my always truthful friend, I am most certainly not going to accuse you of being a conman.  I fear (quite sadly, I admit) and based on the truths you've espoused to date, that you are a slightly smaller than average man with the IQ of an average 10 year old, and an ego that needs to be pampered more than average.  And a lack of self confidence, and some cognitive disorders, and .... sorry, I do prattle on sometimes.

Given the warmth I am feeling for you personally, little fella, it would really turn out to be an unbearable burden upon me if you felt compelled under the circumstances to admit that you exercised a little creative licence in your posts.  I always have preferred rappin' with the good old fashioned honest criminal types.  Are you with me in this, little fella?  Are we on the same page?

Yeah, I got it back today. Still doesn't work, not even a flicker. I don't know that it was scam, I could have just gotten really unlucky a bunch of times. I mean, people have their houses get hit by meteors and stuff, but when the deal has gone wrong so many times what am I supposed to think?

I'm tired of spending money mailing this brick to england, and I think I'm just gonna have to drop it for the sake of my sanity. I've been kind of strung along for months and I just can't take it.

Why not mail it to a reputable member in the US (or where ever you are) then we can find out what secrets are hidden within....who knows it may be repairable....

Regards rog8811

daguin

rog8811 said:
Why not mail it to a reputable member in the US (or where ever you are) then we can find out what secrets are hidden within....who knows it may be repairable....

Regards rog8811

I'm available in Southern California.

Peace,
dave

Hmm, Wally, your post reminded me, this guy is selling from England, that's where he ships it from and it's what Ebay says. To go along with what Eagle-1 says, if he received these diodes for free from a friend at Sharp, then they are both almost certainly guilty of violating several nation and international trade laws.

Undeclared exportation, with unpaid taxes, from an Asian country of high-technology devices that certainly contain very valuable trade secrets, which governments sometimes protect almost as much as companies themselves. Undeclared importation of $200,000USD worth of electronic merchandise. Anyone venture a guess as to what the tariffs should have been on this package of 100 diodes? And since they were "free", mitch must not have paid import fees and tariffs, which means the value of the product must not have been declared.

If these diodes are really what mitch says they are, they could very well be worth way more than any amount he's selling them for as industrial secret. Competitive companies would gladly buy up some of these for the trade secrets involved in the production of the diodes, especially if it's a future product that isn't being offered for sale as engineering samples or for anything commercial yet. \

In other words mitch, you're either a criminal on a level that Interpol and multiple governments would be interested in, or you're a liar. Which is it?

Looking that way isn't it, did he jump or was he pushed??????

Seriously though Wallydraigle, send the laser to someone nearer to home who may be able to fix it and can certainly tell us about "the secret LD"...we are all itching to know :p

Regards rog8811

I hope the little fella comes back. I've just got here and I haven't finished playing with him yet. Good point about the International Man of Industrial Espionage!

I agree, Wally - I'll reimburse you for postage as far as Dave if you want (I'm serious - PM me).

Wallydraigle said:
Yeah, I got it back today.  Still doesn't work, not even a flicker.  I don't know that it was scam, I could have just gotten really unlucky a bunch of times.  I mean, people have their houses get hit by meteors and stuff, but when the deal has gone wrong so many times what am I supposed to think?

I'm tired of spending money mailing this brick to england, and I think I'm just gonna have to drop it for the sake of my sanity.  I've been kind of strung along for months and I just can't take it.

Duuuuudeeee..... I feel so bad that you paid $700 for that.

Here's what I'm willing to do about it... Because I don't think anyone should be screwed that bad, if you send the thing to me I'll put in a new shiny PHR-803T diode (at least 100mW) for free. I'll take the hit on the diode and everything, I have a couple extra sitting around. If you're interested let me know. I just hate to see you not enjoy the laser hobby because of some random idiot. I've built a few lasers in the same body, so I'm pretty familiar with it.

offer of the year way deserves a rep for that postings AAAA+++ Gus way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GooeyGus said:
[quote author=Wallydraigle link=1211284897/144#147 date=1215552155]Yeah, I got it back today.  Still doesn't work, not even a flicker.  I don't know that it was scam, I could have just gotten really unlucky a bunch of times.  I mean, people have their houses get hit by meteors and stuff, but when the deal has gone wrong so many times what am I supposed to think?

I'm tired of spending money mailing this brick to england, and I think I'm just gonna have to drop it for the sake of my sanity.  I've been kind of strung along for months and I just can't take it.

Here's what I'm willing to do about it... Because I don't think anyone should be screwed that bad, if you send the thing to me I'll put in a new shiny PHR-803T diode (at least 100mW) for free. I'll take the hit on the diode and everything, I have a couple extra sitting around. If you're interested let me know. I just hate to see you not enjoy the laser hobby because of some random idiot. I've built a few lasers in the same body, so I'm pretty familiar with it.[/quote]

daguin

john_lawson said:
offer of the year way deserves a rep for that postings AAAA+++ Gus way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what I'm willing to do about it... Because I don't think anyone should be screwed that bad, if you send the thing to me I'll put in a new shiny PHR-803T diode (at least 100mW) for free. I'll take the hit on the diode and everything, I have a couple extra sitting around. If you're interested let me know. I just hate to see you not enjoy the laser hobby because of some random idiot. I've built a few lasers in the same body, so I'm pretty familiar with it.
[/quote]

GooeyGus knows the 6X pretty intimately as well. This is without a doubt the best offer you have gotten. After he's done you will have a nice blu-ray and we will know more about what you were sold. If it were me, I would be packaging my host to send it to him now.

Peace,
dave

daguin said:
[quote author=john_lawson link=1211284897/156#156 date=1215612047]offer of the year  way deserves a rep for that postings AAAA+++ Gus way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

GooeyGus knows the 6X pretty intimately as well.  This is without a doubt the best offer you have gotten.  After he's done you will have a nice blu-ray and we will know more about what you were sold.  If it were me, I would be packaging my host to send it to him now.

Peace,
dave[/quote]

Yeah we'll see if it is the 6x diode we use or if it is some other crazy contraption! I've ripped enough of them open now to know them just about every way you could possibly know a diode.... just not in the biblical sense ;D