Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$11 G-2 lenses

Tmack

Wow. Hopefully they are legit. I could use a handful . Can anyone verify quality?

Im going to buy one soon. Don't have an LPM though, so I won't be able to test. I have had a feeling the current sellers have been selling these for a lot more than they could---not trying to badmouth any vendors. They may have had to pay a lot for shipping, the custom lens holder, etc etc. No matter though, we have a cheap source now! Hope they sell the green variation soon.

Last edited:
Is this the size of lens container that will fit inside DTR's copper modules?

Any confirmation on legitimacy?

Thanks
-Matt

jimdt7

Hmm, interesting find...probably going to get one or two! :beer:

Jim

Tmack

Says he's got 11000 so this could be good. Let me know ASAP livinloud. I might be in for a bunch.

Tmack

Lmao come on man! I should have charged you that six bucks! Haha

Any update on whether these fit in standard copper modules (like the threads)

Also, the lens in the picture looks shorter than the one i have from DTR. We will see :evil:

Thanks
-Matt

Last edited:
Haha well these are untested so if they are real then the price is great.....if they suck then its over priced lens :( Discounts make it easier to handle a testing. With shipping its like $30 for two lens so it all depends on if they are legit or not.

Tmack

Ah I kid. Who doesn't want to cushion the blow to the wallet. And yeah I would consider just getting one. I find it strange this is the first time hearing of these if they are legit

Tmack

Pman was talking about those pens a while back. He said they were great buy.

Man, leave it to o-like to empty your wallet before you know whats happening.

"Oh look, I can buy 50 g-2 lenses for 10$ a piece! And 10000 red lasers for 11$ a piece!"

Man, leave it to o-like to empty your wallet before you know whats happening.

"Oh look, I can buy 50 g-2 lenses for 10$ a piece! And 10000 red lasers for 11$ a piece!"

Sometimes i wonder, if i was rich, would this hobby be that much more fun, or would it make it more boring. I have no idea.

Because saving up and being rewarded is awesome, but what if you could just buy everything. That would take the fun out of selling them right?

GAH!

-Matt