Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1000mW laser pointer Group Buy, start right now

I always thought a GB had a forum member as a 'host' and all the items in the GB ship to the host together(saving on shipping) and then get reshipped. The host acts as the Gbers go-between and tries to make both sides happy.
This is a gimicky coupon deal that is like the ads on TV every night saying "a very limited amount of these widgets are available- limit is strictly to two to a customer." Call that 800 number an ask if you can order 5 ---I can tell you the answer. The salesperson will say that they can make an exception just for you.

I've purchased things from Dino before and have been very pleased. As for their 1 watt blue lasers I cannot speak but they are not scammers. They will deliver your product. Maybe they should hire me to sit in a room ALL day and test every laser that comes in and then ship them off to their customers. J/K it sounds like they already have someone working with an LPM in their company which is a lot more than I can say for most discount chinese sellers.

so does anyone know why this laser is identical and cheaper? (other than lying and being dishonest)
and whats so special about 473nm lasers?
what color are they?
this is the first time i have heard of them
thx

its funny ur here yobresal bc my choice of laser is between the one ur selling and this one xD

I keep an open mind. Even though I traditionally build my own lasers I like checking out what others have to offer and often times will buy them just to check them out.

Guys I just purchased the laser.

I will make review with LPM.

Stay tune. :)

so does anyone know why this laser is identical and cheaper? (other than lying and being dishonest)
and whats so special about 473nm lasers?
what color are they?
this is the first time i have heard of them
thx

Man.... you really need to do a little research and reading
on the Forum...:whistle:
Have you ever heard of Google Search...:thinking:

Jerry

okay guys so i decided im gonna buy one of the cheaper ones and if i like it ill bulk buy and sell them here for a lot cheaper, sound good?

daguin

okay guys so i decided im gonna buy one of the cheaper ones and if i like it ill bulk buy and sell them here for a lot cheaper, sound good?

I suggest that you do a "feeler" thread to get a better idea of the market for them here and the price you can get for the quantity needed. It is possible to be stuck with something for a significant time with this market

Peace,
dave

well i just came into some money so if the first one ships fast and etc ill buy the bunch and sell them over time

I got it too, the cheaper one tho just in case :D, don't disappoint us DD

Last edited:

jakeGT

well i just came into some money so if the first one ships fast and etc ill buy the bunch and sell them over time

I'm sure you won't sell a bunch of these, even over time, unless you lose alot of money doing so.

Any1 ever order from them, I ordered it ems but they sent an email saying they have to send it through regular mail bc of customs and all the other methods wuld get it confinscated, will that cost more or is that the actual free shipping they promise on the site?

daguin

Any1 ever order from them, I ordered it ems but they sent an email saying they have to send it through regular mail bc of customs and all the other methods wuld get it confinscated, will that cost more or is that the actual free shipping they promise on the site?

Importing these lasers is illegal.

EMS shipping is checked more thoroughly as it passes through customs.
They are trying to protect both you and themselves.

It doesn't guarantee anything. It is still illegal.

It is just more likely that it will get through customs with slower forms of shipping

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
"In fact, I own two, and have two more on their way. The first was a 300mW green for $126 that arrived overspec hitting almost 400mW, and the other was a 1,000mW 808 IR for $65 that was basically up to spec (5% below). In both cases, they actually WERE amazing deals, and the lasers themselves were fairly decently built."

RHD - I can't seem to find these lasers on DD, Could you post a link please?

Thanks,

AAlasers