Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1000 Watt drone

94Z28

That thing is wicked and I hope mine turns out half as cool as his.. I don't think I'll have the 1000w led lol.

You could put a remotely lit flare on it with a lot of light output too, except it would probably catch the thing on fire or something else. I'd like to see one with a laser on it, a 1 watt green defocused so it puts out a nice cone of light.

94Z28

I thought about adding a laser to my quad prop build.. then I decided it's probably not a great idea.. maybe defocused but I like the high cri led idea he just took it a little far.. hmm maybe a phlatlight?

Benm

Something like a floodlight could be nice, but i don't think it should be as powerful as that.

Seriously, a kilowatt of light on a drone? I reckon that would be overkill, even the landing lights on commercial airliners are not that bright (usually a few 100s of watts HID each on something as big as a 737).

Then again such lights are mainly intended for others to see you, not to see by yourself - even if you see some obstacle on the runway when landing it's probably too late to avoid it unless you have enough airspeed to go around.

Holy Sh!t ET does exsist! ! :eek:

Love it... Infact I am going to save this page for students.

Great work!!