Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

1000 Watt drone

94Z28

That thing is wicked and I hope mine turns out half as cool as his.. I don't think I'll have the 1000w led lol.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
You could put a remotely lit flare on it with a lot of light output too, except it would probably catch the thing on fire or something else. I'd like to see one with a laser on it, a 1 watt green defocused so it puts out a nice cone of light.

94Z28

I thought about adding a laser to my quad prop build.. then I decided it's probably not a great idea.. maybe defocused but I like the high cri led idea he just took it a little far.. hmm maybe a phlatlight?

Benm

Something like a floodlight could be nice, but i don't think it should be as powerful as that.

Seriously, a kilowatt of light on a drone? I reckon that would be overkill, even the landing lights on commercial airliners are not that bright (usually a few 100s of watts HID each on something as big as a 737).

Then again such lights are mainly intended for others to see you, not to see by yourself - even if you see some obstacle on the runway when landing it's probably too late to avoid it unless you have enough airspeed to go around.

Seoul_lasers

Holy Sh!t ET does exsist! ! :eek:

Love it... Infact I am going to save this page for students.

Great work!!