Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers W/COPPER HEATSINKS CHEAP $180

If you have a steady hand and good goggles this laser makes a hell of an engraver! Just labeled some plastic framed containers and could not believe how good it works! :gj:

i would like to purchase one in the next month. Do you still have the 1200mw laser shown in the picture?

If the sales thread is still here and does not say out of stock then you can be certain I have them in stock.

If you have a steady hand and good goggles this laser makes a hell of an engraver! Just labeled some plastic framed containers and could not believe how good it works! :gj:
Burns wood good too.

Works good on skin too..... make your own tattoo!

i was etching some wood the other night, showing my son and wrote his name ...

Hey Yobresal, I may be in the market for one of these sometime in the next few months. I was just wondering if these come with batteries and a charger, if not, will I need to get top of the line batteries? Will standard DX batteries be able to sustain the current draw? (sorry if this is too general)

I am sorry if these questions have already been answered,
Thanks,

AAlasers

Read the very first post of this thread.

I'm not sure how I missed that, I read over the first post twice, yet failed to see the information regarding batteries and a charger, both times.

Sorry about that,

AAlasers

I'm not sure how I missed that, I read over the first post twice, yet failed to see the information regarding batteries and a charger, both times.

Sorry about that,

AAlasers

epic-facepalm-demotivational-poster.jpg

I knew it right away. I love star trek and have seen that picture enough times in various forums. Also don't worry about it AA it happens.

Just got your laser. Fantastic product! I am truly amazed how much power this tiny little laser has. My only quibble is that it's difficult to keep the beam from slipping out of focus. I apologize if it has been addressed before, but does anyone have a suggestion for how I might keep the lens tightened down more effectively? Thanks for a great laser Yobresal!

Ash

Just got your laser. Fantastic product! I am truly amazed how much power this tiny little laser has. My only quibble is that it's difficult to keep the beam from slipping out of focus. I apologize if it has been addressed before, but does anyone have a suggestion for how I might keep the lens tightened down more effectively? Thanks for a great laser Yobresal!
Wrap a small bit of teflon (white plumbers pipe-seal) tape around the bottom half of the threads on the lens-nut, screw it back on, and this will keep the focusing lens tight. :p