Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Your Opinion? bans- when should they be permanent??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had fun until 95 when I started working in the gold mine and had drug testing. :(

Well, I dont think mining and being high goes together. They probably did you a favor in hind sight.

IIRC we did have brains in the 60's

However, I also recall that we were doing our best to find creative ways of turning them day-glow paisley

oil-cloth-paisley610.jpg

Peace,
dave
And wearing pants like these, was considered cool.. man :beer:
mens-bell-bottom-pants.jpg

daguin

The best thing about the 60's thats still here today is...

shoe-lace-mini-skirt.jpg

ernnm . . .TJ . . . . ahhhh . . . I'm not quite sure how to phrase this . . . .

So I'm just going to say it straight out . . . .

Women were available before the 1960's :wave:

Peace,
dave

I think people with two referrals should be banned permanently.
Just becouse otherwise they will continue with what got them banned in the first place.
It's only a matter of time, until this person does the same thing again.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers, sm

The "time out" system doesn't work. It really amounts to nothing more than a slap on the wrist and does nothing to fix/resolve/remove/prevent problems, it merely postpones future conflicts.

You cant make people like each other, LOL. You can only give timeouts in hopes to keep people civil.

If we had the 2 ban rule we would not have Jeff, Jerry, Moh, and a few more people I cant remember. And me. We all contribute to the forum. Just because we've gotten in some arguments doesnt mean we should be perm banned. How dumb would that be? And if you did for one, you'd have to do for all.

Why not and act like adults and just be civil?

I think if pema bans were a real possibility ( and enforced ) people like Jeff, Jerry, Moh are perfectly capable of playing nice. :angel:

Three strikes is more than fair warning to stop a specific behavior.

And of course if you did for one, you'd have to do for all. Unequal application leads to perceived favoritism.

I do miss the old days when the forum as whole would decide if a ban was in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.