Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Your IQ?

Your IQ?

• 121+

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • 111-120

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 101-110

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • 91-100

Votes: 4 5.2%
  • 80-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 79-

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMS19

Itook an IQtest on the internet last week just for fun. It was made up of questions that took some brain burning to figure out. It wasnt comprised of a sequential order of shapes and difficult ones i may add. This one had a time limit as the other one did not, so you always feel as though you are under te gun to finish on time.On this test I was regarded as normal intelligence for the test. On the previous one i scored a 146-go figure, it was fun anyway.

Those last 2 questions got me, but I did OK for an old, uneducated, drunk, who got hit in the head too many times. I was rated 132 in 7th grade.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    78 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:

DJNY

I don´t do such tests without 50-50, telephone or audience joker!!

Benm

you shouldn't say "only" 100. 100 is the normal thing!

Your IQ will not vary with the age, being 14 doesn't affect the result.

Age does have an effect on the result, and is always noted when taking an official iq test. Normal iq tests intended for adults arent fully valid when you are under 16, you could score a bit lower, though i doubt the difference will be large.

On the other side of the spectrum, iq tests also compensate for higher age. With age there is a slight reduction in speed, which has an effect on timed tests. This effect is only pronounced in tests where time is a real challenge, and the average subject is not able to complete all questions in the time allotted.

As far as online tests go: Be very weary of them. Many will inflate your score, because this results in more people getting a paid for 'detailed result' or something similar. The iqtest.dk one seems to be a good one, though i'm not sure how accurate the scoring is.

If you really want to know, take the mensa entrance test. It's an inexpensive, official supervised test, and they will give you the score also if you do not qualify for mensa (provided you score over 100).

Grix

Ok, I just tried Hallucyn's test, and got 130. since I got 115 on other test I guess that one was too easy or the other ones were too hard..

Ok, I just tried Hallucyn's test, and got 130. since I got 115 on other test I guess that one was too easy or the other ones were too hard..

Pictures or it didnt happen.

You know the drill Grix. :na:

Hit the "print screen" button, then open paint or other photo program, then New, then Paste. Then resize down to 600 pixels.

LMAO Wayne!!!

D

Deleted member 8382

ofc you score better as you try, you remember the patterns lol.

Age has a very reduced effect on the score. Sex is also a factor, but it's a matter of a couple of points, nothing important!

The test I took to enter Mensa was pretty similar to the one I posted, that's why I say it should be accurate.

Asherz

The cool things about these tests is that you don't need any academic knowledge to get an accurate score, you could give it to a bum that's never done a day of work in his life and see how potentially intelligent he/she is.

118... but I'm damn tired and these tests give me a different result every time... I'm usually 140 plus, but you really can't trust these online things.

D

Deleted member 8382

which test did you do? It's very very strange that someone above the 99% scores 118 on such an "easy" test regardless on how tired he is xD

I took the iqtest.dk one again and I got 131..... I'm not as tired now. However, I took one not in english and I think the last screen was asking for your age... I hope so.
will

D

Deleted member 8382

Wow, in the iqtest.dk one, if you select dansk as language, it's a different one which asks you the age to use it in the formula. Couldn't solve #35 and #39, age 18 and lol:

sinttuloap.png

I'll try it later again with the same answers and selecting age 50 to see how does that affect to the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.